Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Grad present

Ok guys i need advice on what to get my gf for her high school grad present? It'll be out 8 monthes of dating now and i've already gotten her a black and white diamond necklace and a $200 massage at the red door spa

thx

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think two more grey hairs just showed up when reading this.

But anyways -- What is she into? What is she going to do after highschool?

When my wife graduated from University with her second degree I took her out for dinner, two movies at the drive-in and a weekend away. Really want to shock her take her shoe shopping without complaining. Gets more browny points than flowers.

shes going to vcu like me this year and shes doing bio she likes hunting fishing politics sex lol and reckless driving

Sounds exactly like my girlfriend, Plus hockey.

But um... go hunting/fishing with her, talk politics while having sex, then do some reckless driving after that.

Sounds like a hell of a night to me.

Sounds exactly like my girlfriend, Plus hockey.

But um... go hunting/fishing with her, talk politics while having sex, then do some reckless driving after that.

Sounds like a hell of a night to me.

This.

wow i love ur 2 cents tunic lol so wats up dude havent seen or heard from u in a while? and well we dont talk during sex its more like sounds lol and believe me if i said obama sucks or something shed like stop and be like wtf lol then wed laugh and wed have to start over

wow i love ur 2 cents tunic lol so wats up dude havent seen or heard from u in a while?

Been workin. Summer = busy season.

• Founders

dude shes my baby she means alot to me and i like diamonds....idk y but i want her happy

wow props to you man, I've spent less on a girl who I dated for 4 years and you've only be dating 8 months WOW! :agreed:

dude shes my baby she means alot to me and i like diamonds....idk y but i want her happy

Not my place to tell you this but you're gonna regret givin her the world before you even mary her... just some friendly advice... trust me been there done that... :agreed:

Either...

1. God forbid something happens between you guy and you split.... poof there goes all your $$$ right there...

2. You get her too used to getting everything she wants to the point to where there is NOTHING to out do your last gift....

Take it slow dude lil by lil... :D

coming from a girls perspective..

i would want you to come up with something special on your own not what everyone else tells you you should do or get. thats just my opinion..

guys shes the one for me we both know i wanna be with her for the rest of my life and i know she wouldnt cheap i can see it in her eyes wen we look at eachother

guys shes the one for me we both know i wanna be with her for the rest of my life and i know she wouldnt cheap i can see it in her eyes wen we look at eachother

:pop_corn:

Don't take this the wrong way, kid...

Don't be so quick to say "She's the one,"

Myself, I find that to be an all out jinx. Personally, it's hard to maintain a relationship that's so successful in the beginning like you guys.

Take your time, and don't let everything get to you. When you're with each other long enough, you'll pick up on all the little things. Sometimes, you might find something annoying about what she does, or maybe there's a few things that she'll be driven up a wall that you do.

Bottomline, you two are very, very young. Things change, sometimes too quickly. Women at that age will shift their feelings very quick, and I've learned that the hard way, twice.

But enjoy your time with her. Don't take each other for granted. Most of all, learn to let things go, and not get worked up. Fighting and miscomunication destroy relationships, and destroy too many, too often.