Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Banter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Im sorry but thats some funny shit right there. :lol2:

im just playen knowone can get mad at me I pick on everyone and you all are fair game. :lol2:

now shut your trap there onefailG6GT :rofl::rofl::rofl:

im just playen knowone can get mad at me I pick on everyone and you all are fair game. :rofl:

now shut your trap there onefailG6GT :rofl::rofl::lol2:

:o

You know what old man Im tired of yo shiit! :lol2::rofl:

:D Jk :P:lol2:

show some respect for your elders jr. :rofl:

was just messin... I gots mad respect for my elders as one day I'll be in those shoes! :lol2:

• Founders

RINGO CHILL its not all banter its funny

Nominations ONLY! This thread will be monitored.

Banter will be encouraged in the POTM Banter thread, and not allowed here.

I'm sorry? Seriously do NOT tell me to chill when I'm following the rules made by my staff or myself. Maybe you should read up on them...

was just messin... I gots mad respect for my elders as one day I'll be in those shoes! :lol2:

:rofl: I like your reasoning and how you got to that answer. :rofl:

SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo any who....... we have a strong showing sofar. who else is getting nomed?

Ghost ever think of opening the noms a little sooner and have the voting a tiny bit longer too?

idk.gif

SOooooooooooooooooooooooooooo any who....... we have a strong showing sofar. who else is getting nomed?

Ghost ever think of opening the noms a little sooner and have the voting a tiny bit longer too?

idk.gif

I kinda thought about that myself.... maybe another week earlier. It always seems like forever till nom time.

• Founders

I kinda thought about that myself.... maybe another week earlier. It always seems like forever till nom time.

Yea I was thinking about it, see how the next few go. My concern is it'll be open for longer and the same amount of people will get nommed and then just sit there till vote time.

ban me boo whoo. lol its nice to know we cant give a opinion but oh well im voting for chaosweaver he deserves it.

relax big guy stop sticking your chest out! :picard:

• Founders

ban me boo whoo. lol its nice to know we cant give a opinion but oh well im voting for chaosweaver he deserves it.

:picard: I'm not dealing with this, if you have something to say on the matter PM me.