Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

New Girl from PA!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I liked the purple, but I like blue more. Also the notorious clear coat peel of the 90's hit this car pretty bad. It sat in the sun 2 owners back with a blown motor. It's previous owner also kept it outside, and same with myself. Here's a picture of it the day I bought it:

post-2094-0-29693600-1403146867_thumb.jp

It's just my slow daily driver for right now but I'm buying another car. After that I have no idea where I'm going with it mechanically. Everybody does v8 swaps with them so I was thinking a turbo v6 but I have no idea yet

Turbo is possible, but I'm unsure of the tuning issues you'll face.

One thing you have on your side, it's RWD. Also, newer 60*V6 top end parts do work with the existing L32 it has. OR, you could swap in an LX9 engine, have a newer motor, make better power stock for stock and better motor to modify in general.

Best bang for your buck could be bolt ons and a top swap.

WOT-Tech is a good source for 60*V6 parts, the owner is an awesome machinist and loves GM V6s and BMW engines. He's down in Flordia and is an amateur circuit racer.

Best bang for your buck could be bolt ons and a top swap.

WOT-Tech is a good source for 60*V6 parts, the owner is an awesome machinist and loves GM V6s and BMW engines. He's down in Flordia and is an amateur circuit racer.

I'll definitely have to check it out

welcome to FP!

Thanks!

He's active on a few forums, he pops into grandamgt.com once in awhile, I know he's still on fullthrottlev6.com as well. forced_firebird is his username...I honestly forget if he's on this site.

Full Throttle V6 is a great forum for V6 F-bodies, and anything GM V6 powered really. I learned quite a bit about GM V6s in general from that forum. Haven't logged on there in a long time, though.

He's active on a few forums, he pops into grandamgt.com once in awhile, I know he's still on fullthrottlev6.com as well. forced_firebird is his username...I honestly forget if he's on this site.

Full Throttle V6 is a great forum for V6 F-bodies, and anything GM V6 powered really. I learned quite a bit about GM V6s in general from that forum. Haven't logged on there in a long time, though.

I am actually a member of full throttle v6, just haven't been on there in ages. I stick mostly on the Camaro and firebird forum, Camaro Zone. I'll have to check out full throttle again though

Other than engine mods, anything else in mind? Suspension, wheels/tires, brakes, transmission?

It definitely needs a new set of wheels, and it would be nice if the tires were at least the stock size. If I would do suspension work it would be lowered a but with my current driveway situation that's impossible (dirt + holes). Brakes I probably won't upgrade until it gets faster. I would like to change it to a 5 speed but my tranny has low miles so it will probably stay for a while.

So if you couldn't tell, I'm at a standstill with it for the most part. I want to keep it but if I get the chance to get more of a project that's a little older I probably would go for it

Still looks good. Honestly if you build that car up, it will kick some serious ass, and i would love to see it!

Yea the more I think about it a cam and a tune is a realistic possibility for the near future

Just needs some more wetsanding and clearcoat for it to look great, tbh.

Yea can't really see it in that picture but it needs another coat + the roof to be done. I also have another hatch with the high rise spoiler that needs to go on.