Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Random Pics Thread (NSFW)

1BADG6GT

' timestamp='1328315911' post='66014']

That's quite a bad reference pic. There's no amber lights shown.

And the Crown Vic is imbedded in my brain, so bad I confuse 98-03 Grand Marquis models with Crown Vics since they shared the same exact headlight setups. The main reason why +04 Grand Marquis models have different headlights, so no to be confused at night.

:agreed:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

First of all, this is clearly trying to suggest the Speed of Light, which is, in fact 186,282 Mile/Seconds. The only way to theoretically "F*ck yourself" in that manner would be to travel faster than the speed of light, because that would put you back in time, so you would arrive before you departed. According to the Theory of Reletivity, you would requre infinite enery to travel faster than light, and since humans are not tachyons, this is an impossible feat.

• Founders

According to the Theory of Reletivity, you would requre infinite enery to travel faster than light...

or 1.21 gigawatts...

/>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5cYgRnfFDA

cool havoc1482 now make me a t-shirt! ;)

I got a new t-shirt the other day

420172_2978497619258_1166415045_32466508_187985319_n.jpg

432021_2963661125214_1072187700_2890796_2051062433_n.jpg

why does it look textured and popped air bubbles on some? jus curious cuz i havent screen printed and know nothing about it. also it would be hella nice if you did it with a gradient towards the edges.

It was the gold acetate that I was using. It was for my one-color project. I'm also doing stencil printing so they don't come out that great, I actually had to hand cut that whole thing out. I plan on doing the Phoenix off of my owners manual for my next project which won't need a stencil at all.

I also played with the print post-picture. I used a small cutting tool to scrape out an eye and trim the edges a little bit.