Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Random Pics Thread (NSFW)

1BADG6GT

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Should I finish my robot that I started a year ago? I never got that far....

376425_2433477550956_1072187700_2674249_1407141330_n.jpg

That depends... will it be programed for good, or evil?

I have a GPS with a wireless back-up camera, and I discovered that it will pick up other wireless camera signals, like surveillance cameras... I got a signal a few nights back and zeroed in on it till I could see my own truck... I loled.

dashcamclip010.jpg

dashcamclip011.jpg

I was going through a small town a while back and I was getting a couple of the liquor stores!

• 2 weeks later...

I was going through a small town a while back and I was getting a couple of the liquor stores!

I would have WAY too much fun with that hahaha. I've always wondered if there was a way you could get onto the frequency our headsets at work are on. I'd just sit outside and yell things through the drive thru speaker :lol:

demotivation.us_Nobody-Move-Or-the-finger-gets-it_131152063891.jpg

LMFAOOOOO

I would have WAY too much fun with that hahaha. I've always wondered if there was a way you could get onto the frequency our headsets at work are on. I'd just sit outside and yell things through the drive thru speaker :D

LMFAOOOOO

I just installed a CB radio in my deck truck a couple weeks ago... and I was able to get the local Taco Bell drive through!

they always forget things when you make an order (still charge for them though) so next time they do I'll let them know via the voice in their heads! :PICS:

I just installed a CB radio in my deck truck a couple weeks ago... and I was able to get the local Taco Bell drive through!

they always forget things when you make an order (still charge for them though) so next time they do I'll let them know via the voice in their heads! :lol:

Eeeeeexcellent. ;)

yup for my computer. actually its really good lots of custom maps and custom games and alot of people still play it.

someone should pick one up and play with me, im sure its cheep. :lol:

how do you like my 151 kills lol

I was coming here with the sole purpose to spam with Spiderperson!

tumblr_lseug1gka91qj41h3o1_500.png?1319430166

tumblr_louw5qpYon1qj41h3o1_500.png?1318992465

387220_10150429802600888_18981630887_8813809_311120235_n.jpg

Just wait till it spools up!

Oh crap, lag LAG!!

' date='Dec 11 2011, 03:35 PM' post='63185']

1323563053305.jpg

I knew you'd post this one... I was going to the other night and held back! :rofl:

' date='Dec 11 2011, 04:58 PM' post='63190']

1323644843598.jpg

>that feel when you're not a real photographer.

There is so much I like about this! :lol: