Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2019 POCI SHOW...

...Mmm Mmm GOOD

48351978777_b355dca460_b.jpg

Stay Tuned...

• Like 2

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I finally sorted some of my pictures. 

The following group of Pontiac's are seen less and less with each passing year.                                                                                         

To see this many used to be the norm, now it's a full on treat.

...Pre War https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFo27G7 

Enjoy!

Still sorting...

• Like 1

I feel like I've seen or read about the green Oakland before. I'm just not certain why or where.

Excellent photos as always bud! Can't wait to see more.

Good to meet you at the convention, Sprint6 and congratulations on your award !  

A little info on some of the cars. The blue and brown 1929 Oakland roadster was at the 1980 POCI convention that we hosted in Gettysburg and won Best of Show at that event.   The brown 1930 Oakland and the green 1932 Pontiac are both rare V-8 cars.

Yes it was a good show and always good to meet fellow Pontiacer's!!

I have not put the Lemans into points judged since '05 so the awards bestowed on it were truly unexpected. I was honored to see she still holding here own.

Now to the good stuff...

...It's always great meet fellow Pontiacer's at events but for me it's even better to meet up with fellow Cammers,

https://flic.kr/s/aHsmFrfUnX

• Like 1

20 hours ago, 31pontiac said:

Good to meet you at the convention, Sprint6 and congratulations on your award !  

A little info on some of the cars. The blue and brown 1929 Oakland roadster was at the 1980 POCI convention that we hosted in Gettysburg and won Best of Show at that event.   The brown 1930 Oakland and the green 1932 Pontiac are both rare V-8 cars.

31pontiac - any idea who owns the green 32 Pontiac or where it's from? It looks familiar to me. Was it the subject of a recent article in Smoke Signals?

All those cars were wonderful by the way.

The green Oakland I think I saw at Norwalk several years ago. The green Pontiac has NY tags but I don’t know the owner’s name. Could have been in Smoke Signals, but I don’t remember.

8 hours ago, SPRINT 6 said:

Happy Friday Gang. How about a batch of Post War.

What do you think they will do with the Kaiser????  LOL!

As usual, great photos Sprint 6. With your permission, I would like to copy the GMC photos for the GMC Times newsletter. I am always on the lookout for GMC truck photos, stories, history, etc. for the newsletter. You have to do these things when you are the GMC Truck specialty chapter president, you know. I just wish I had the vacation time to come to the convention.

Frosty, Have at it👍

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...