• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, full of great ideas for Pontiac performance, maintenance, or for peer-to-peer assistance from Professional and DIY mechanics. Also, compete in our Pontiac monthly competitions. Please register if you'd like to take part.

Last Indian

Automobile 101

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Ringo deserves a large portion of the credit for this post as I asked him to review it first! I wasn't sure it was what the principals of How To's were trying to convey. I feel Ringo's guidance throughout this site is crucial to convey the right behavior we all have here!

13 hours ago, Last Indian said:

Put this document together about 15 years for a class I was teaching at the time to introduce individuals to the cars at my company. Covers basic knowledge, safety and various other aspects.

Any questions or comments would love to hear!

Auto Maintenance Safety & Driving Tips rev1.docx

Good read,  you would be surprised how many out there don't know some or all of these basic's.

I commend both of you, Last Indian and Ringo, for the content and direction of this material. As JUSTA said, it is amazing what is not taught these days in driver's education and basic auto mechanics.

• Like 1