Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

A must see video for all members to watch

After trying to get through to Zach last night, I remembered a very graphic video about hazardous driving...

We should all take the time to watch it, the video is very graphic. No sugarcoating, and it makes a point. This video will disturb some of you, but I feel like it's best we all watch it. Especially Zach, if he's still here...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Wow! I really want to spread this around my town literally, no one pays attention anymore while driving every day I seem to have a story about how some idiot clearly ran a red light that really he could have waited 2 seconds and it would have turned, things like that.

Anywho really makes you think about how something little you did like go a little faster can really turn into something HUGE.

Is the pinkie thing like, "wow look at the tool?" but simplified into finger form?

Is the pinkie thing like, "wow look at the tool?" but simplified into finger form?

THAT and or "look at the douche he must have a small penis so he has to make up for it by showing off"?

Zach and Chris, please take your feud to PM, email, call or text. This is obviously an issue where just insulting each other on a forum will NOT take care of anything.

- The Staff

Zach and Chris, please take your feud to PM, email, call or text. This is obviously an issue where just insulting each other on a forum will NOT take care of anything.

- The Staff

Did I miss sumthin?

- The Staff

Oy...

I can only imagine what he said. I dunno what the issue is here.

My phone hasn't been working all week, and I haven't gotten a PM from Zach. "Feud"? I wouldn't call it that, he frustrates me, but I'm not pissed off or anything. *shrug*

Why can't we get PSA's like this? I think that we need them in North America.

tell me im not a bad person for lol'ing uncontrollably when that kid who is txting gets hit by the van. holy shit hilarious

not sure but I still think your a good guy. :D

• 3 weeks later...

I figured I would add this here, why shouldn't you excessively speed?

These were accident pics posted over on GAGT.com, the kid was only 17. His speedo was pinned at 170KPH, around 110+ MPH. He lost control and wacked a tree full speed sideways. He didn't survive...

xbd4xe.jpg

zksax1.jpg