Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

California Spring Fling: JUNE 12TH, 2010

BAMBAMM

youre wishing hard enough. also everyones convincing skills are really convincing.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey everyone this is mike with the yellow GTO it was nice hanging out with you guys today hopefully next time i know more then a days advance so i can bring the whole group this time!

Just got home from the meet! Boy did I have a LOOOOOOOOOOONG drive home LOL...

Meet was AWESOME... We even had had a group of local GTOs join us for lunch @ Hooters....

hey everyone this is mike with the yellow GTO it was nice hanging out with you guys today hopefully next time i know more then a days advance so i can bring the whole group this time!

Welcome to FP Mike! :rofl: Knowing that there's a local crew of GTOs here in Fresno only makes me want one even MORE!!!!

Here are some pics I took with my phone... Jess, Myriam, and Mark took better ones but these will do as teasers... LOL

Before the GTOs showed up.

1277681114.jpg

Our GTo buddies... I believe theres moar but some couldnt make it.

1277679917.jpg

At Hooters

1277682408.jpg

Mark crying cause were leaving....

1277679802.jpg

Fun Was Had!

Lots of other pictures from Mark and Jess, but here are a few of mine. Here are three with Adam, Brandon, and My G6's in Los Banos, headed to Fresno

2010-06-27%2010.22.56.jpg

2010-06-27%2010.22.34.jpg

2010-06-27%2010.22.19.jpg

This 1st picture sucks, I didn't get everyone's car in. But here is the two I took from Fresno.http://lh5.ggpht.com/_jK9EXCbfjtQ/TCf2HdwItNI/AAAAAAAABiE/oByd178iuHI/s640/2010-06-27%2011.51.42.jpg

2010-06-27%2011.51.13.jpg

2010-06-27%2011.51.42.jpg

Was really shocking to say the least, when you fella's showed. I mean really, I thought, oh shit, those dam mustang guys showed up and booom, GTO's, I was like AWWWW YEAH BOY!

Thanks for showing guys!

Was really shocking to say the least, when you fella's showed. I mean really, I thought, oh shit, those dam mustang guys showed up and booom, GTO's, I was like AWWWW YEAH BOY!

Thanks for showing guys!

Get this... my bro just called me that his friend and his ghey Rustang crew are headed to Woodward Park for a meeting of theire own... :rofl:

I LOL'd and said yeah NAO they decide to show... LAAAAAAAAME!

I had a great time with you all out there! I was quite impressed when the GTO's showed up and even more impressed to hear that those that showed were only a handful of members of the car crew they belong too! I loved seeing all our Pontiacs out there and I was really happy with the number of folks that showed up. Sorry I didnt make it to the park after Hooters. Being a polar bear and all...there is only SO much of 104 degree heat that I can take before I start to melt.

Ill upload my videos I took of all our cars to my YouTube account and link them here for you guys and gals.

I hope we can put together another meet in the near future as it was great to meet you all in person.

Brandon

I'm already brainstorming on it! I'm thinking it's gotta be San Francisco, at Golden Gate Park.....Monterey, 17 Mile Drive.....Sacramento, Old Sacramento.....

I'm thinking sometime around the end of October. Weather is very mild and i think it should be one of those that several can and should plan as a Saturday Night out together having fun and then sunday photoshoot and drive home. Just something to think about.

I think we should do a Malibu canyon day... thats my vote. I have like 100ish miles of amazing canyon practically in my backyard.

I think we should do a Malibu canyon day... thats my vote. I have like 100ish miles of amazing canyon practically in my backyard.

Great idea, I would hope everyone by October will have their suspension set up and ready for a twist and turnable drive, without any problems.

^ Super Double Post!

you forgot photo's inside Target of M changing!

nice pics. i think it would have been better if you started a new pic thread. that pic of Mark "crying" is great.