Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Car Show Pics

Went to a car show this past Sunday at a local park. Actually it was more like a day long cruise-in as there were no awards given out, just door prizes. Here's a few of the cars that showed.

No Acadians or Beaumonts....

Show%2006_28_15%20043_zpsnopyhvvq.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20044_zpstgzanxce.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20057_zps5m7rfmil.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20059_zpswbd89pgz.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20061_zpsleg8qiu0.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20060_zpsyodqbu5o.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20024_zpsgqyzl3jc.jpg

If they had given awards, I would have voted this '61 Impala best in show...

Show%2006_28_15%20005_zps3akogto0.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20032_zpsnzm6fatw.jpg

Show%2006_28_15%20033_zpskcs4ohbt.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Thanks for sharing stratman....I was anxiously hoping to see a certain El Camino there. It belongs to a buddy of mine from Richmond. Alas it was not to be.

Thanks for sharing stratman....I was anxiously hoping to see a certain El Camino there. It belongs to a buddy of mine from Richmond. Alas it was not to be.

Yeah, not likely as it would be about a three hour drive for him.

Depending on the show, that's not a problem for him. He's a Power Tour Long Hauler veteran. We meet up every year in Charleston WV for the Doo Wop (hint hint hint) because his daughter and granddaughter live there.So distance is not that big a thing for him, just a reason.

Depending on the show, that's not a problem for him. He's a Power Tour Long Hauler veteran. We meet up every year in Charleston WV for the Doo Wop (hint hint hint) because his daughter and granddaughter live there.So distance is not that big a thing for him, just a reason.

Got your hint (wink-wink, nudge-nudge)!  ;)

I am going to try to make it to this show in Richmond in September, but it's no-chevies-allowed so I'm afraid your buddy's el camino would be persona non grata. :ph34r:

http://olddominionpoci.org/Car_show_flyer_12.pdf

Looks like a great show stratman. I hope you have a great time in Richmond. I am sure Ken won't be put out. He's been telling me about an Oldsmobile project of his but I've not seen any pictures either. I will have to call him about it this weekend.

We have a similar car show around the same time that is put on by a local car dealer - limited to Pontiacs, Buicks and GMCs. The neat thing about this show is it is close to our local National Parts Depot outlet. So I can make a parts run and a car show in the same day!!!!

http://www.sellersgm.com/CarShow

• Like 1

Pro, are you looking for pictures of this particular Studebaker Hawk resto-mod, or are you looking for pictures of any good looking Studebaker Hawk, Silver Hawk, or Golden Hawk?

I don't suppose you got any more pics of this one

No, sure don't, wish I had though as you don't see these Studebakers every day. I also wish I had recorded it... it had some sort of Ford engine and it sounded mean!

• Like 1

That particular pic just caught my eye, is all. You know how you see a particular girl in a crowd, nothing special, but everytime you turn around your eye locks onto that one person? Same thing, just with this series of pics.

• Like 1

That particular pic just caught my eye, is all. You know how you see a particular girl in a crowd, nothing special, but everytime you turn around your eye locks onto that one person? Same thing, just with this series of pics.

She's a beauty alright, even moe so in person! If she turns up at any more shows this summer, I'll snap some more pictures.

• Like 1

Looks like a great show stratman. I hope you have a great time in Richmond. I am sure Ken won't be put out. He's been telling me about an Oldsmobile project of his but I've not seen any pictures either. I will have to call him about it this weekend.

We have a similar car show around the same time that is put on by a local car dealer - limited to Pontiacs, Buicks and GMCs. The neat thing about this show is it is close to our local National Parts Depot outlet. So I can make a parts run and a car show in the same day!!!!

http://www.sellersgm.com/CarShow

That show does sound like the one in Richmond. I hope your buddy brings his Olds to the Richmond show and I hope nothing comes up so I can go too.
  • Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.