Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Michigan Widetrackers Spring Dustoff - June 13, 2015

Frosty

I warned you it was big. Nope - not yet. If I get it this week, I know the wife is borrowing it for Saturday anyway. My nephew's 4th birthday party. The sister-in-law has already borrowed my other EZ-Up tent.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Have no idea how we are going to move these around.  My business cards were in the package, so maybe yours too? Did you submit a photo for the cartoonist?

Yes, I sent a couple of pictures to Alex last week when we met. No ETA on business cards since I am the latest guy on the list. Also, no idea when I get a shirt either, although I do have a 303 polo shirt from Chicago.

Do I need to bring the sponsor banners or are you bringing them? I still have the ones you gave me.

BTW - The coupons/certificates I got in Chicago I gave to my buddy to hand out at the Rat Fink Reunion in Manti Utah this past weekend.

Team shirts bro!  Me N Mel will be wearing ours, you N Joe too??  With official tents, I hope this will not start a conflict of needing to buy vendor spot with the Widetrackers. We are not selling anything, justa handing out product coupons, samples and info. 

• Like 1

What we really need is a table.  Tent is too big to justa hang the banners between the corner post.  I have my CRO and forget what the other one is right off...think it's Sta-bil.  What was the other banner I sent to you?  Gave you that one so we would both have something different to display.

• Like 1

Team shirts bro!  Me N Mel will be wearing ours, you N Joe too??  With official tents, I hope this will not start a conflict of needing to buy vendor spot with the Widetrackers. We are not selling anything, justa handing out product coupons, samples and info. 

I will bring my V-ball team shirt then. Joe and I will look like identical strangers !!!!

Talk to Chuck when you get there if you are worried about the "vendor status" thing.

What we really need is a table.  Tent is too big to justa hang the banners between the corner post.  I have my CRO and forget what the other one is right off...think it's Sta-bil.  What was the other banner I sent to you?  Gave you that one so we would both have something different to display.

I think both of my banners are CRO and Sta-Bil too. I will have to double check at lunch time now.

I love a good challenge Ringo but I don't think there is enough time left between now and Saturday. 

That said, do we want to try to get one made up in time for the Dream Cruise?

• Founders

I love a good challenge Ringo but I don't think there is enough time left between now and Saturday. 

Valid point. Works for me

Antenna flags would be fun too.

Interest idea Pro.

Killer - I will send you a PM.

JUSTA - I have two CRO banners and an Alumaseal banner. Do I need to bring any of them?

Valid point. Works for me

Let me check my awesome printer.  She made the shirts and also does banners.  With all the money spent with her in the last couple months, she'll cut me a deal.  What aprox size?  Will get some prices.  If it's what you want, I'll send you the business contact # and you can talk/order directly to her.  Once set up, you can Email her the LOGO in a large size so she has something clear to work with resizing to banner.

With that said....I smell a contest here.  LOGO.....I submit the logo on top of the page. Without the car, and the Email address also in white, under the "not forgotten" on a black banner.

Interest idea Pro.

Killer - I will send you a PM.

JUSTA - I have two CRO banners and an Alumaseal banner. Do I need to bring any of them?

We need a phone call.....

I will call you later tonight. I have to grill dinner, mow the lawn, and grocery shop after work. The rest of the weekend is full with baseball, car show, nephew's birthday, and graduation open house. and did I mention even more baseball (a tournament)?

• Founders

Let me check my awesome printer.  She made the shirts and also does banners.  With all the money spent with her in the last couple months, she'll cut me a deal.  What aprox size?  Will get some prices.  If it's what you want, I'll send you the business contact # and you can talk/order directly to her.  Once set up, you can Email her the LOGO in a large size so she has something clear to work with resizing to banner.

With that said....I smell a contest here.  LOGO.....I submit the logo on top of the page. Without the car, and the Email address also in white, under the "not forgotten" on a black banner.

Just so others are aware, we're talking aboot this :)

Unbeknownst to me or JUSTA, it would appear that both of our cars in the Oakland Press today in an article on the Dust Off. Just to the right of my car, you can make out part of Indymanjoe's car. The red G6 in the background belongs to JUSTA's daughter. This was taken at last year's Dust Off !!!

http://www.theoaklandpress.com/lifestyle/20150610/michigan-widetrackers-invite-classic-car-lovers-to-spring-dust-off

post-317-0-91091300-1434041958.jpg

• Like 1

Wow on a roll.  1st my team, now the cars make the paper.   Thankz for the heads up Frosty!  Nice article on the Widetrackers!!  Glanced through the paper this AM before starting a brake job.  I had already tossed the paper.  Great shot of your ride bro!

Wow on a roll.  1st my team, now the cars make the paper.   Thankz for the heads up Frosty!  Nice article on the Widetrackers!!  Glanced through the paper this AM before starting a brake job.  I had already tossed the paper.  Great shot of your ride bro!

Thanks my brother in Pontiac.

Thanks my brother in Pontiac.

Ran out N bought some papers. Do you need a copy?  Got one for Joe and Mel....but that's disappointing.  New thread on CRO with pic's from last year.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.