Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Official Video Game Thread

Featured Replies

Notable example is that Gulf of Oman had 1 hotel with 1 pool, now there are 2 hotels with a pool each that are perpendicular to each other. It really is these small things that can get players attention .

That seems more like a big change. :lol:

  • 1 year later...
  • Replies 601
  • Views 30.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • [ChaosweaveR]
    [ChaosweaveR]

    >sees username Oooooo, I'm not alone anymore.

  • notallthere
    notallthere

    dust

  • That doesn't change with marriage I want you to know. The only thing that changes when she is finally ready, "why aren't you ready?" and "why haven't you warmed up the car already?".

Posted Images

  • Founders

Yeah... I can do an ollie! or I used to be able to :lol:



>http://youtu.be/pk8dy4NIzBU


  • 1 year later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

am i an...addict?














post-15-0-60553600-1420420235.jpg


post-15-0-34453700-1420420278.jpg


  • Founders

Nope, don't have an Xbox :P

  • Author

me no like the weakbox. :P i also have a spare N64 and Dreamcast. last year i bought 8 consoles. still missing NES and SNES.


  • Founders

me no like the weakbox. :P i also have a spare N64 and Dreamcast. last year i bought 8 consoles. still missing NES and SNES.

I still have my SNES :P

Xbox One > PS4

SOMEBODY PLAY FORZA 4 WITH ME.

  • Founders

Get an Xbox One and Forza 5 :P


Eww, no.

  • Author

I still have my SNES :P

Xbox One > PS4

<_< ill get them again. and no to the second part.

Eww, no.

PS4? :D

  • Founders

Eww, no.

Why not? :(

  • Author

Why not? :(

um, jus taking a shot in the dark here but maybe, jus mayybeee...cuz youre on there? :P jk.

Forza 5 is such a let down compared to Forza 4. They ruined tag, cat and mouse is gone and so much lacking from 4's offerings, track and car wise.

If 6 shows to bring back what made 4 awesome, I may jump ship. But for now, FM4 for me.

Has anyone played The Crew? I got it for free when I got my EVGA GTX970 SC grapics card.



10906051_10204354983689336_3415188584491



10924219_10204354992409554_3708133902832




10911270_10204354992449555_8821379912474



1553077_10204354992049545_31948549347362




10848718_10204214643620922_7364597231493


  • Author

nope. how is it? whats it about?


  • Author

any PS3/PS4 people here?


  • Founders

Nope

  • Author

wasnt talking to you, only real gamers. :P jk.


Real gamers??



10406796_10203017458452041_8171531460585


  • Author

i knew this was gonna happen.


  • Founders

The Xbox One runs Windows so yeah, it's pretty much a PC :D


  • Author

ya but nobody likes Windows now.


  • Founders

ya but nobody likes Windows now.

Windows will always have the market share, whether people want to admit it or not ;)

ya but nobody likes Windows now.

I like Windows! I actually don't mind there new interface. Using the same GUI on mobile and desktop applications is genius.

  • Founders

I like Windows! I actually don't mind there new interface. Using the same GUI on mobile and desktop applications is genius.

Just attended the preview of Windows 10. OMG, all hail Microsoft. Switching off of Android probably for my next phone to Windows Phone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.