Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Official Video Game Thread

Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

its really cool, you drag race others and build your car. and its not like install new engine, now it breaks it down to cams pistions and even fluids. the graphics are really nice, the cars look like cars. Im using a mustang right now

me and darren are using mustangs but if u save up ur monies u can buy any car. the races are 1/4 mile races but it is sick and adicting! please sign up! its soooo sick!

im on again

jesus darren how long were u on lol i go to bed n ur still up ill be on this morning kickin adams ass lol

umm hate to tell ya, u wont be kickin my ass no more

• Founders

Just downloaded the new dashboard for the launch of their Kinect and it offers a lot of new functions but the one I just checked out was the ESPN app. That literally will be the reason why my Xbox will never turn off! lol

lol updated mine this morning around 5 am. im waiting to see if there will be live NFL games on there....if so ill be so happy because they dont broadcast the packers at my college...instead they FORDing broadcast the rams...no one cares about them.

• Founders

lol updated mine this morning around 5 am. im waiting to see if there will be live NFL games on there....if so ill be so happy because they dont broadcast the packers at my college...instead they FORDing broadcast the rams...no one cares about them.

They had it on the scoreboard when I turned it off but I don't know if its actually on