Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pontiac Show 6/1/14 Pictures

I went to the 32nd Annual Burdette Pontiac Show in Hyattstown MD this past Sunday (6/1) and took a bunch of pictures. My Goat got second place in the "GTO 1968-1972" class. It was a beautiful day for a car show and I hope you enjoy the pictures!

http://s931.photobucket.com/user/us_strat/slideshow/Show_6_1_14

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your award too stratman !!!!!

Wow! Identical strangers!!!!

BB6_1_14063_zpsb29257ca.jpg?761

I see 4 subtle differences between this Lemans Sport and mine. Beautiful car.....I like it.

1. This car has a front license plate holder, mine does not (not required for Michigan either)

2. 350 badging on lower rockers - mine saws 455 (should say 462 since my 455 is now bored .030 over) - obviously this is the original motor or at least the original trim (it may not have the original 350 engine in it for all we know)

3. Chrome passenger door mirror, I have dual sport mirrors painted body color

4. I had my seats 2-toned with blue piping, these are original white Madrid grain or original grain re-production seats.

Indymanjoe - take note - this car also does not have the fiberglass/steel cowl piece between the radiator core support and the front grilles either. Very interesting....mine doesn't have it. I've often wondered if someone took it off and left it off by mistake or if it was never put on at the factory in the first place.

Great pictures. Thanks for sharing. Congrats on your award too stratman !!!!!

Wow! Identical strangers!!!!

BB6_1_14063_zpsb29257ca.jpg?761

I see 4 subtle differences between this Lemans Sport and mine. Beautiful car.....I like it.

1. This car has a front license plate holder, mine does not (not required for Michigan either)

2. 350 badging on lower rockers - mine saws 455 (should say 462 since my 455 is now bored .030 over) - obviously this is the original motor or at least the original trim (it may not have the original 350 engine in it for all we know)

3. Chrome passenger door mirror, I have dual sport mirrors painted body color

4. I had my seats 2-toned with blue piping, these are original white Madrid grain or original grain re-production seats.

Indymanjoe - take note - this car also does not have the fiberglass/steel cowl piece between the radiator core support and the front grilles either. Very interesting....mine doesn't have it. I've often wondered if someone took it off and left it off by mistake or if it was never put on at the factory in the first place.

These 17" Honeycomb's would look pretty sweet on your ride, Frosty!

BB6_1_14011_zpsc240fabb.jpg

These 17" Honeycomb's would look pretty sweet on your ride, Frosty!

BB6_1_14011_zpsc240fabb.jpg

Interesting idea stratman. I have to assume they came from YearOne. You would not happen to have a better profile of this car would you?

This would go along with an idea that I bounced off of Indymanjoe and JUSTA not that long ago.

Interesting idea stratman. I have to assume they came from YearOne. You would not happen to have a better profile of this car would you?

This would go along with an idea that I bounced off of Indymanjoe and JUSTA not that long ago.

Dang!... that's the only picture I got of that car. It didn't register in my tiny brain when I was taking pictures, that your car is similar to those two and maybe I should take more pictures of them. Grrr...

Hmmm....I may have to buy some parts off of Indymanjoe now.....especially a hood tach.

I love my hood tach! It's always a conversation piece at car shows as a lot of folks have never seen one before. Also, you get "experts" who swear it was not a factory option. I always carry my PHS docs in the trunk so I can prove them wrong! :slap:

That GTO arrived late, so I got to see it as it was driving around, and those honeycombs look amazing! If you are thinking of getting new wheels, you won't regret getting those.

BTW, I like your recessed grilles much better than the GTO grilles.

they have a really nice look to them. i like that deep dish lip.

Must......resist.... the urge...to buy rims......for Chevelle.....damn it.

Not sure about that body kit on the Orange Modern GTO. Like the rest though! Looks like a great show!

The stock wheels and tires look odd with that body kit. Maybe if he gets wheels and tires that actually fill the wheelwells, it will look much better.