Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Happy Friday

MelsSS

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

No work today, I'm shocked I still have a job with how terribly slow their business has been.

But no word on any places I've been submitting applications too. This blows, I can't live off of practically slave wages anymore, I have bills to worry about and my girlfriend to support.

• Founders

Just got home from 10 hours of work, which puts me over 60 hours this week not including "work from home" time :( . Hopefully get to relax this weekend before a really crazy week next week as we are finally launching this project. Hopefully afterwards it will calm down a bit.

Yeah I read that he thought he would enjoy it and then he got the role and it quickly went down hill from there.

Apparently, he did not like the way the director, executives and senior people treated trades people and all of the supporting actors. He called them abusive and demeaning. If this is true then you gotta respect the man for standing up to what he believes as fair treatment of the staff. So he has leadership ability through conduct and not intimidation.

Billie Piper was in a TV series from the BBC called 'Diaries of a Call Girl" something worth while to watch.