Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Friday

Featured Replies

Hot damn its Friday got to do a lot of cleaning on the Monte For the World of Wheel and going to the pull a parts to see what I can find.


Hot damn its Friday. Gotta go to the hospital so I can get ALL my medical records because f*ck the US Army! haha also its snowing, so I guess that means tractor time!


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Working at my boss's rental house, been working there all week. While working with Joey can be annoying at times, it's super close to my house. I've only put 50 miles on the Accord so far. I drive more going out to Lindenhurst and back in one day. :lol:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNRsDqnUjXE

It's officially Sunday! I get to meet my buddy's twin babies today! TWIN SONS. TWO NEW BOYS TO GET OBSESSED WITH CARS. HECK YES.


waiting for Friday.


  • Founders

I could go for Friday!

Tomorrow is endless wing night at Hooter!


Tomorrow is endless wing night at Hooter!

I think we are missing some plural forms of nouns here. :picard:

What's an endless wing? I going to Hooter!?! You are going to eat just one !!!!! I'm just saying.... :rofl:

Definitely ready for Friday.

See, its only Wednesday and my mind is already shot


Today is Thursday. Wait, no, it's actually technically Friday. YAY I GET TO GO TO WORK TODAY. Oh, eff, wait a minute.


>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNRsDqnUjXE

What he said !

  • Founders

I don't even want to know how many hours I worked this week... and its Saturday and I'm still working, :willy_nilly:


my calandar says its sat.. :lol2:


Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.