Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Remembering Pontiac

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• 3 weeks later...

After the Woodward Dream Cruise, I stopped by the old Pontiac Motor Division Complex on Joslyn Road. I took these pictures from the credit union across the street. I worked at this complex for over 8 years (as part of GM Powertrain). The site designes the engines and transmissions for the corporation today. The white building is the old PMD HQ building that Delorean built. The ivy covered building is the old Pontiac engineering building.

100_4838_zps565959e4.jpg

100_4837_zps60fcd4cf.jpg

Killerspeed - these are the pictures you should have taken when you were here, not the GM Powertrain sign thats located over on Beverly since that was technically on GM property back in the day.

I used the entrance past the WHITE HOUSE everyday going to work in plant 9 building engines when I 1st hired in. Very special place indeed to many of us Pontiac guys here. Would also like to mention the Spring DUSTOFF was held in the White House parking lot as well. Made it my must attend car event from the start! Still going after all these years. :dancingpontiac:

We use to have an employee car show the Friday before the 2-week July shutdown too, in the parking lot of the middle building. Got to see a lot of one off and mule cars.