Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

Happy Canada Day

Featured Replies

To all the freaks from Canada


  • Founders

Happy Maple Syrup day!


Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Happy Canada Day to my friends to the east and north.



Its the day Canadians celebrate their independence and mourn the loss of the NHL season.

I guess I could go shoot fireworks at the Phoenix and Grand Prix. They are both Canadian gals


I guess I could go shoot fireworks at the Phoenix and Grand Prix. They are both Canadian gals

DO IT, we need it on video tho

Hoist a beer...EH?


So long as it isn't Moose Head, eh.


So long as it isn't Moose Head, eh.

Rolling Rock and Woodchuck baaaaaabbbbyyyyy

Rolling Rock and Woodchuck baaaaaabbbbyyyyy

:picard: Kids!

Hoist a beer...EH?

I prefer something more appropriate to Canada.....

yukon+jack.jpg

:picard: Kids!

1063724_10200668367966247_815451076_o.jp

What a good message, eh?

  • Founders

30 pack of beer?! Stupid Florida laws, 24 is the highest we can get

30s straight from the packie baby haha


  • Author

Rolling Rock is a cute little beer. We use it on 10 month old babies that are teething.



http://safeshare.tv/w/PKYPTOarUx


I'm a cute person, :D:wub:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 2

:dancingpontiac:

I drink man beer. Problem is, all the beer I like is local.



I spent Canada Day with some Canadians! Hurray for Fiero people!


Whoops.


  • Founders

MAN BEER!


  • Author

Fiero people are a unique breed are they not?


I drink man beer. Problem is, all the beer I like is local.

I spent Canada Day with some Canadians! Hurray for Fiero people!

TMI....yeah beer.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.