Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Detroit Autorama - March 8-10, 2013 - Cobo Center

Frosty

The Detroit Autorama is less than one month away. It is home to the legendary Ridler Award, the most prestigious and coveted award in hot rod building is awarded at this show. So the creme-de-la-creme of custom cars are at this show.

I am expecting some friends from WV to come up, as well as the Widetrackers to attend. I suspect notallthere and JUSTA6 will be there too. Anyone else in?

http://www.autorama.com/?page_id=245

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

The Detroit Autorama is less than one month away. It is home to the legendary Ridler Award, the most prestigious and coveted award in hot rod building is awarded at this show. So the creme-de-la-creme of custom cars are at this show.

I am expecting some friends from WV to come up, as well as the Widetrackers to attend. I suspect notallthere and JUSTA6 will be there too. Anyone else in?

http://www.autorama.com/?page_id=245

If I go it will be Saturday. Some of the Sta-bil product heads are meeting up to see if they might put in a booth next year. As of now, I'm planning to show my "tique" sleds in a snowmobile show/meet in Cadillac that weekend. My cabin is only 1/2 hr from there. Weather will be the key.

Sounds like a good time regards. I am looking at Saturday myself because of the WV boys. Otherwise, I would probably catch up with notallthere on Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

The boss and I are going for Cuban food then right there at the opening.

I bought my tickets at O'Reillys saved 4.00 not much but two cups of coffee is better then nothing.

You can get them at O'Reillys. Of course, you need to start driving now to get here in time for the opening at noon tomorrw.

Sorry guys... Perfect weather for a weekend at the cabin with my sleds. Probably the last ride of the year and 1st time since huntin season I've made it to the cabin. Have fun.

Good time with Frosty and checking out all of the cars. Now out to the shop to get my POS done.

Yeah, its amazing to see how Courtney Hansen is starting to look like Linda Vaughan. They were at the GM Performance Parts display signing autographs together.

No snow for the sleds? Too warm and mushy on the trail? I can't believe that the cabin was a waste.

Here is an article and pictures from this year's Ridler Award winner and the other Great 8 finalists. The 1956 Buick Special was built by Rad Rods by Troy (Trepanier).

http://www.onallcylinders.com/2013/03/12/checkered-past-a-closer-look-at-the-2013-ridler-award-winner/

No snow for the sleds? Too warm and mushy on the trail? I can't believe that the cabin was a waste.

Always have a good time while we enjoy the cabin, As the Magnum was show ready, I never planned on getting it off the trailer. A busted drive belt on the other 71, forced me to pull it with the Mag. Then blew the 40+ yr old plastic drive gear to bits. Alot of hard pushin to get them both back out to the trailer parked about a 1/2mi away. Over heat issues with my truck turned a 3hr trip into a 5hr....limp it home.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.