Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

2013 FP Calendar Voting

2013 FP Calendar  

40 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

• Founders

post-1-0-14855500-1349196264.png

Alright now it's time to vote! We got a whopping 21 fantastic Pontiac's throughout our entry thread so let's get to voting and get down to the 12 we need for the calendar! This year we are doing voting a bit differently, please select your TOP 4 from the voting list then click vote. At the end of voting the top 12 will make the calendar. Good luck to all!

Voting will last till November 26th.

Let's get voting!

Killerspeed101

DJA_4039_edited-1.jpg

Pontiac Girl (Silver Trans Am)

IMG_2182.jpg

Pontiac Girl (Red Trans Am)

IMG_1923-1.jpg

SPRINT 6

DISHX2.jpg

Young Gun

DSC00018.jpg

Ringo64

835.jpg

JUSTA6 (Red GTO)

Gto12002.jpg

JUSTA6 (Sunbird)

DSC_0619.jpg

Twenty

P1070133-1.jpg

Grand Prix 1965 (Can Am)

100_4888.jpg

Grand Prix 1965 (Grand Prix)

100_3097.jpg

LN7_NUT

sunset_hues_by_quanticchaos1000-d5gxg17.jpg

Frosty

Lemans-Rt66-PontiacILL2.jpg

99gagt3x00

039.jpg

FuriousG

GAGT-Nurburgring.jpg

Havoc1482

55152_4064988217703_1028674256_o.jpg

markpetersonii

8152524580_eb38d4a391_b.jpg

JaxG8GT

IMG_0605.jpg

budfreak

15987621_large.jpg?modal

WhiteArrow3800

DSC04823.jpg

valid

DSC_0022.jpg

Warshrike

highrescalendar.jpg

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I can remove those date stamps if nobody else is able.

Is it in bad for to vote for oneself? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

These are all great cars. Good luck to everyone.

I do have a question though. Is it fair to assume that the copyright of the pictures submitted remain with the rights with the individual owners and/or photographers. I am assume that most of us are amateur photographers for the most part. I would still like to maintain control of the publishing rights of any picture that I took. Does that make sense ?

I do have a question though. Is it fair to assume that the copyright of the pictures submitted remain with the rights with the individual owners and/or photographers. I am assume that most of us are amateur photographers for the most part. I would still like to maintain control of the publishing rights of any picture that I took. Does that make sense ?

• Founders

By entering your picture, you give Forever Pontiac the rights to publish the picture in according to the calendar. As stated in original entry rules, please check with your photographer if other rights are imposed and please let us know.