Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Photoshop Request

Ghost

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders
' date='Feb 10 2011, 09:52 AM' post='48384']

You and Joe need to start making things again. ;)

Joe doesn't have a CPU yet that can run Photoshop :huh:

Ghost is just lazy :lol2:

' date='Feb 10 2011, 06:52 AM' post='48384']

You and Joe need to start making things again. :lol2:

:cheers: but need moneyz. or need to get paid for things around here. :D but i dont see that happening. :):P

Joe doesn't have a CPU yet that can run Photoshop ;)

Ghost is just lazy :lol2:

i aint lazy. im jus not getting *motivated. and i need $1k for a new laptop. need/want, its all the same in this situation. :lol2: anyways, anyone want to pitch in for a new one? or maybe Jedi and i need to become Vendors? right? a win-win for all!

*motivated - getting paid; with money, paycheck, moolah, cash.

• Founders

:cheers: but need moneyz. or need to get paid for things around here. :lol2: but i dont see that happening. :):lol2:

i aint lazy. im jus not getting *motivated. and i need $1k for a new laptop. need/want, its all the same in this situation. :lol2: anyways, anyone want to pitch in for a new one? or maybe Jedi and i need to become Vendors? right? a win-win for all!

*motivated - getting paid; with money, paycheck, moolah, cash.

Go freelance for a while, you can make some coin with that :D

Go freelance for a while, you can make some coin with that :)

kinda hard to compete with others that have been doing it longer than i have.

• Founders

kinda hard to compete with others that have been doing it longer than i have.

It's actually easier because you can under bid them, you just gotta know how to work it and where to go. There's freelance sites all around that people post a project they need a graphic designer for and you can sign up with just a little sample work. Easy money, I do it all the time :)

There's freelance sites all around that people post a project they need a graphic designer for and you can sign up with just a little sample work.

i have seen a few of those and feel like theyre all better than me. :) but i may sign up tho.

It's actually easier because you can under bid them, you just gotta know how to work it and where to go.

as i was looking through those sites, i saw on one of them that the artists were complaining. that they all deserve more and many members doing the projects for rediculously low prices and blah blah blah.

• Founders

i have seen a few of those and feel like theyre all better than me. :) but i may sign up tho.

as i was looking through those sites, i saw on one of them that the artists were complaining. that they all deserve more and many members doing the projects for rediculously low prices and blah blah blah.

Freelancing is all about finding the right customer, most people on those sites have low budgets or don't know how it works so if you do one of those projects you're really looking for repeat business when they have a bigger budget or when you can talk to them how much your time is really worth.

A lot of the time its all about searching, every couple months I'll find a job worth some good amount of money.

• 1 month later...

Well I have something I need chopped up real quick. I have a tattoo of the pontiac dart but it isnt the best and I want to alter it and get the tin indian added with 1926 and 2010 in there.

This is what I have

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_YKPd1gUPBrw/R_rI...320/pontiac.jpg

This is what I want it changed to

PontiacDartPhotoL.jpg

Basically mine is flat, no 3d effect. I want a little 3d effect using shading, and the "chrome" to be dark grey like my car.

I would like the indian with the ring around him and 1926 at the bottom left of the ring and 2010 at the bottom right both following the curvature behind the dart, but proportioned propperly. my tattoo is the same size as the first one, that is the pic the artist used to draw it. I tried on MS paint and failed. I can post that up later for an idea.

hey guys. i wanted to see if someone could help me with this logo.

Catalyst_Logo_Small_medium.jpg

As some of you may know, my team MIDNIGHTunerz is no more. I was wanting to see if you can get rid of the word Catalyst and replace the C with an R and have the arrow at the end of the R. Can anyone take this on for me please?

oh and by chance, would you be able to squeeze in the word RISC in a "Porsche" font?

Sorry first I have seen this one. Im not sure what your asking but if you draw me a pic on paper ill give it a shot next week. :bacon:

Sorry first I have seen this one. Im not sure what your asking but if you draw me a pic on paper ill give it a shot next week. :lol:

no worries jedi. lol.

I actually had a friend from AZ that helped me.

Check it out.

205521_1923941587619_1514498409_32003364_7803452_n.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Nice stick with the black wheels and do something black with the headlights (paint the bezel) instead of the yellow. That would look awesome :D

*insert generic you are a hypocrit comment here*

i have preached for years about how retarded tinting your headlights is and i am simply ON THE FENCE about tinting my GTO headlights. if i do it i will probably do a film and not a spray that way i can remove it if i want to but i have seen MANY goats that have tinted headlights and when it is tied to a theme IE red and black or silver and black, it looks HOT!

i want a chop pllleeeeeeeeeeease

2011-03-12_12-29-08_639_1024x577.jpg

2011-03-12_12-24-33_536_1024x577.jpg

a medium tint please.. and some darker..