Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Photoshop Request

Ghost

i dont quite want to do that yet and it takes me a long time to reinstall everything and all the updates.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i do want to keep what i had in it. one folder is lasting a lil over an hour and a half to copy over. but im doingbit nao so ill have the PShop Chop Shop runing again.

well hurry up with getting it working cuz i gots a request!!

the other day i was looking at the back half of my car and actually started contemplating going spoilerless. its a free mod and TONS of GTO guys do it but i was wondering what it would look like. so if someone could chop a couple of these pics that would be great

DSCF0629_1280x960.jpg

DSCF0630_1280x960.jpg

DSCF0604_1280x960.jpg

DSCF0598_1280x960.jpg

I can see it in my mind's eye and it looks SWEET. Do it.

EDIT: I could try and wrangle my roommate into photoshopping it for you. I have been too lazy to install photoshop on my new computer lol.

I can see it in my mind's eye and it looks SWEET. Do it.

EDIT: I could try and wrangle my roommate into photoshopping it for you. I have been too lazy to install photoshop on my new computer lol.

do eeeeet

ask dan for his spoiler lol jk dan

Eww no, sorry, I love my spoiler and all, but I do have tastes, and it doesn't fit his car... Besides, there is a riced out GTO on post that has side graphics, rims, and a metal spoiler, totally lame. GTO's are meant to be sleek and sexy IMO. They are muscle cars, and you just don't do that to muscle cars :bacon:

• Founders

Eww no, sorry, I love my spoiler and all, but I do have tastes, and it doesn't fit his car... Besides, there is a riced out GTO on post that has side graphics, rims, and a metal spoiler, totally lame. GTO's are meant to be sleek and sexy IMO. They are muscle cars, and you just don't do that to muscle cars :o

Yea they already are sleek and sexy :P:lol2:

• 1 month later...

i can probably do it but after the weekend and after Phenom if he still wants his siggy. and YES, i am looking for a new laptop...if anyone would like to help out with that.