Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Mich Widetrackers..All Pontiac show

JUSTA6

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I am also a member of the Widetrackers. So I will probably be working the show as well. I have the blue/white '72 Lemans convertible.

Yes. I am also a member of the Widetrackers. So I will probably be working the show as well. I have the blue/white '72 Lemans convertible.
Will see you there. Got one of my sponsors to help out with goodie bag donations, product, for doorprize donation, and will be selecting a ride for a special trophy as well. Hope its OK to mention them here. (have seen the Cardomain topic) But Coolrides site is Gold Eagle products. Most would know Sta-bil, 104+ Octane boost/system cleaner ect. They have awesome contest with tons of prizes and ways to win. Free to join. Voting on the monthly contest is done online by everyone (not JUSTA members) If ya join....Justa6 refered ya. www.CoolridesOnline.net

Edited by JUSTA6

• 3 weeks later...

It will be the Dust off N not another rinse off, right? LOL

Yeah, we never know. Given the track record, I'd give it 60 - 40 in favor of the latter rather than the former.

CopyofDSC_1264.jpg

YOU???? LOL

This picture was taken 2 years ago. If you look closely behind my car, you will notice the black El Camino. This guy showed up around 11:30 with it. He put himself in the '68 to present Lemans/Tempest/Grand Am class with it. This is one of the two '79-80 Grand Am El Caminos that Pontiac Engineering built and seriously considering producing. The other one is in the GM Heritage Collection. This one was supposedly destroyed. So WTF? How did he get his hands on it? The other thing is he won the class with a clear factory experimental car. Again WTF? No I am not that bitter, but still - how are you suppose to compete with that! Last year he was in the highly modified section, which I think is more appropriate at least.

This picture was taken 2 years ago. If you look closely behind my car, you will notice the black El Camino. This guy showed up around 11:30 with it. He put himself in the '68 to present Lemans/Tempest/Grand Am class with it. This is one of the two '79-80 Grand Am El Caminos that Pontiac Engineering built and seriously considering producing. The other one is in the GM Heritage Collection. This one was supposedly destroyed. So WTF? How did he get his hands on it? The other thing is he won the class with a clear factory experimental car. Again WTF? No I am not that bitter, but still - how are you suppose to compete with that! Last year he was in the highly modified section, which I think is more appropriate at least.

I remember the talk back in the day about the Pontiac version. Wish I would have gotten a front shot of the car, but was way more interested in your car! LOL Beautiful car.

My grandfather has a '73 (I think) Grand Am wagon. I believe there were two produced and it might be the only one remaining. It's a running, driving example which I hope to acquire from him some day. Beautiful car. It was featured in Pontiac Enthusiast magazine a few years ago.

My grandfather has a '73 (I think) Grand Am wagon. I believe there were two produced and it might be the only one remaining. It's a running, driving example which I hope to acquire from him some day. Beautiful car. It was featured in Pontiac Enthusiast magazine a few years ago.

You need to come back for Woodward N go crusin with grampa.............Old Guys RULE!

Valid, I would be delighted to email you or your grandfather a parking application to the Oakland Press parking lot with the Michigan Widetrackers in Pontiac Michigan. As JUSTA6 said, you definitely need to come cruisin' with grandpa on the 3rd Friday and Saturday in August. Tell Grandpa about the Dust Off too. He'd definitely be welcome to the show. Colonade-style station wagons are way, way hard to come by.

Bahaha peer pressure peer pressure! I'll be over in the area the first weekend of July for his birthday, perhaps I'll make the Cruise his belated birthday present!

Bahaha peer pressure peer pressure! I'll be over in the area the first weekend of July for his birthday, perhaps I'll make the Cruise his belated birthday present!

I'm sure he would love to spend the time cruisen with ya. Being new here, the 1st person to contact me was Frosty. Right away he said he knew my car and had posted pic's on here from a show last year. When he told me what he drove and I looked back in my photos, I had a pic of his car too. Which I posted and he confirmed was his. Being nice to new friend I nominated his car. Then was bummed when I saw you were nominated too. He doesn't even have pic's of his car in his garage N has been here for years. I would have voted for you hands down. MY BAD. Good luck in the contest. All entries are awesome rides. :indian:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I think I'm screwed. Wife got ticked off at me this weekend for even thinking about a going to car cruise with all the packing and moving crap we have to do. I expect we will still be doing this on the 4th of July with all her damn scrapbook crap. So unless I get an hour or two to take a run down to Davisburg nexy Saturday, I am pretty much screwed from attending this year's show. Damn it!

Anyway, I am dropping off a bunch of airbrushed stuff as door prize give aways. I am dropping them off on my way home from work tonight to a committee member. So if you see freshly painted steel door prizes at the prize table, you know they are from me. I hope you win one. I have pictures of some of that stuff in my airbrush thread.

Well, I think I'm screwed. Wife got ticked off at me this weekend for even thinking about a going to car cruise with all the packing and moving crap we have to do. I expect we will still be doing this on the 4th of July with all her damn scrapbook crap. So unless I get an hour or two to take a run down to Davisburg nexy Saturday, I am pretty much screwed from attending this year's show. Damn it! Anyway, I am dropping off a bunch of airbrushed stuff as door prize give aways. I am dropping them off on my way home from work tonight to a committee member. So if you see freshly painted steel door prizes at the prize table, you know they are from me. I hope you win one. I have pictures of some of that stuff in my airbrush thread.

Mine is into the stamping with an entire room filled with the stuff. Know the feeling.

Mine is into the stamping with an entire room filled with the stuff. Know the feeling.

I want the CHIEF. LOL

CopyofGto12014.jpg

This is my custom rear package tray before installing yesterday.

Awesome.

Yeah, my wife is into stamping (to supplement the scrapbooking) too, and bead jewelry making.

Awesome. Yeah, my wife is into stamping (to supplement the scrapbooking) too, and bead jewelry making.

Good night! Mine does the jewlery too. DON"T LET EM MEET! LOL

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.