Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Mich Widetrackers..All Pontiac show

JUSTA6

Agreed. They would want to buy stuff from each other. Of course that would be an excuse for us to slip out to the garage for a cold one and talk about Pontiacs.

I dropped off the airbrushed metal to the Dust Off Committee last night after work. They were so impressed with my work that they decided to not give this stuff away, but rather sell it since I have a range of things that will appeal to a lot Pontiac fans. So it might sell for about $10-15 a piece, I've leave that to them. They asked me what I wanted to do with the money. I said give it to charity, split the total donation 50/50 between a needy family we sponsor at Christmas time as a club, and the Lake Orion Senior Center charity/car show that we do in conjunction with Golling Buick-GMC in September. So perhaps you and notallthere can buy one of my pieces for charity.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember the old expression Havoc - "If it has tits or tires on it, you will eventually have problems with it".

That said, keep the following facts in mind:

http://www.laughitout.com/2009/07/top-30-reasons-why-cars-are-better-than.html

Anyway, I am dropping off a bunch of airbrushed stuff as door prize give aways. I am dropping them off on my way home from work tonight to a committee member. So if you see freshly painted steel door prizes at the prize table, you know they are from me. I hope you win one. I have pictures of some of that stuff in my airbrush thread.

Got an email last night regarding the airbrushed stuff. They sold about $70 worth at the Dust Off. They will try to sell the remaining pieces at the club's annual picnic in July.

Got an email last night regarding the airbrushed stuff. They sold about $70 worth at the Dust Off. They will try to sell the remaining pieces at the club's annual picnic in July.

Posted pic's in Pic to pic.

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.