Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

IL Members

Jakeman17

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Rockford(ish), IL

Is that what u call it?? Lol it was the middle of no where but def a nice cruise even in the mark get 12 mpg and the rain I hit on way home lol

Is that what u call it?? Lol it was the middle of no where but def a nice cruise even in the mark get 12 mpg and the rain I hit on way home lol

rofl yeah its the middle of no where and i like it like that!! but this fall ill be going to Macomb, IL as ill be attending WIU :lol2:

rofl yeah its the middle of no where and i like it like that!! but this fall ill be going to Macomb, IL as ill be attending WIU :lol2:

My little brother is going to be attending WIU in the Fall.

I went to college about 30 Miles East of WIU on the same road. i went to Monmouth College.

I really liked that area. there is a dragstrip near by and the townies love to race around.

If you go to western the party street is ALWAYS Adams St.

Call me i can show you around.

Geneva, St Charles, Aurora, Oswego, Montgomery, Lake In The Hills, Crystal Lake.

Thats were you can find me as I'm in each of these towns at least once a week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.