Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

YEP - And the street have been busy in the Motor City for several days, if any of y'all are going this year, please post pics...

:PICS:

Count on it. We just might have the largest gathering of FP members before all is said and done too. I know Professor, notallthere, and JUSTA6 will be there with me, like last year. Indymanjoe might show up and perhaps killerspeed too.

Mystery member Bruce???? will be in lot 9 with his Lemans, but have no idea what he or the car looks like. Incomplete profile here.

Kicked off the day @ the M1 Concourse VIP meet N greet. Continential Breakfast and rubbin elbows with Exotic's. Lookin around...8 Ferrai's, 12 Porsche's, 5 GT40's, a bunch of classic's N Muscle cars. Kinda funny to have a bunch of these owners come over to check out the GTO.

Gto12018_zps03d8fcc5.jpg

Gto12021_zpsa94c0bac.jpg

Gto12017_zpsa706e00a.jpg

You guys should all have FP stuff for promotional purposes, I'm sure Ringo would be thrilled haha

We'll sell you like a common whore

Oh I think we whored you out pretty well today too Scooter.