Skip to content

Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sign up now! 🏁

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

Featured Replies

  • Author
  • Replies 2.5k
  • Views 537.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

  • Author

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

  • Author

DSC_4658.jpg

  • Author
  • Author

head_photo_route66.jpg

I would make that into a poster for the bar area in the house.


  • Author

Sweet ride...

1305-pontiac-462ci-gto-tribute-on-the-ro

1305-pontiac-462ci-gto-tribute-engine.jp

1305-pontiac-462ci-gto-tribute-interior.

www.hpp.com

SNAKE.jpg

One of my all-time drag racing heroes, Don Prudhomme. Can't wait for the Snake vs Mongoose movie to come out.

  • Author

Hot_August_Nights_2013_053.jpg

  • Author
  • Author

woodwarddreamcruise2013_zpse6b4768e.jpg

woodwarddreamcruise2013_zpse6b4768e.jpg

Got that right !!!!! It Starts In 2 Days !!!!

  • Author

YEP - And the street have been busy in the Motor City for several days, if any of y'all are going this year, please post pics...



:PICS:


Count on it. We just might have the largest gathering of FP members before all is said and done too. I know Professor, notallthere, and JUSTA6 will be there with me, like last year. Indymanjoe might show up and perhaps killerspeed too.


Mystery member Bruce???? will be in lot 9 with his Lemans, but have no idea what he or the car looks like. Incomplete profile here.

You guys should all have FP stuff for promotional purposes, I'm sure Ringo would be thrilled haha




We'll sell you like a common whore


  • Founders

You guys should all have FP stuff for promotional purposes, I'm sure Ringo would be thrilled haha

We'll sell you like a common whore

:dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac:

Kicked off the day @ the M1 Concourse VIP meet N greet. Continential Breakfast and rubbin elbows with Exotic's. Lookin around...8 Ferrai's, 12 Porsche's, 5 GT40's, a bunch of classic's N Muscle cars. Kinda funny to have a bunch of these owners come over to check out the GTO.

Gto12018_zps03d8fcc5.jpg

Gto12021_zpsa94c0bac.jpg

Gto12017_zpsa706e00a.jpg

You guys should all have FP stuff for promotional purposes, I'm sure Ringo would be thrilled haha

We'll sell you like a common whore

Oh I think we whored you out pretty well today too Scooter.

 

Oh I think we whored you out pretty well today too Scooter.

Wat???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk 4

Check out JUSTA6's update in the Woodward Dream Cruise thread at 8:27 pm.


:dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac:

Actually I built this package tray for my back window before I signed up here. Ringo, I think you owe me advertizing $$$. :drool:

CopyofGto12014.jpg

Gto12035_zps720b22ea.jpg


Gto12044_zps133f1463.jpg



Gto12043_zpsaea42dff.jpg

Yes thats a BB Pro St Fiero. Grabbing my camera and he already got by.


Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.