Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

The Badass Automotive Imagery Thread (NSFW possible)

6 Shooter

Most people never see a Caddy flathead. This is only the 2nd or 3rd one I' ve ever ever seen. This is the first one in a running car, the rest were static displays. Oakland had a V8 too, but you don't seem them either.

A local hot rodder has a Lincoln V12 flathead in his street rod. That's a sight to see as well.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Give that man a cigar!

It is indeed a flathead v8 Cadillac motor - from an M5 Stuart tank! It takes 2 flatheads to drive an M5 Stuart tank BTW. For awhile, I thought that perhaps this was an air cooled engine, but it is definitely liquid cooled. So I have no idea where the actual radiator is unless it is mounted under the chassis somehow with an electric fan. Its not in the back that I can see unless what I think is the fuel tank is actually a radiator.

Back of the car.

100_4860_zpsd4a92e98.jpg

The sign from the car

100_4859_zpsddb09769.jpg

I want to see dyno #'s on that thing. Plus, I'm very intrigued on how it was tuned. You can't just slap on a snail and go.

I want to see dyno #'s on that thing. Plus, I'm very intrigued on how it was tuned. You can't just slap on a snail and go.

I don't think the owner is going to accommodate your request any time soon. Frankly, I want to know what made him decide to turbocharge a Caddy flathead myself.

^ This is what dudes with brodozers actually think their trucks will do.

But they don't.

Thats what tractors are for

meme_face____not_really_by_xarity-d4es29

At least I'm not afraid to go mudding on that thing. These brodozer douchebags spend all this money on lifted trucks and don't even use it correctly. In fact, the ladies like to get a little wild going off-road. Gotta make sure its a bench seat in case things get hot though haha