Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Some of my photos

LN7_NUT

• Founders

From Naples to here is 2 days and 3 hours give or take... that's no that bad if you like driving! :D

Eh not as bad as I thought it would be. Used to do here to Massachusetts which is 26ish hours straight driving.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

light_the_way_by_quanticchaos1000-d32w65g.jpg

^^^ best pic imo. so awesome

And chaos had i logged on sooner i would have beat you to it damnit. that was the first thing i thought when I saw that spider

wow. I love looking at old cars, especially when I see them in good hands. I was kinda ticked at first that you drive them regularly, but then I thought "why have them if you don't enjoy them" cuz I know I wouldn't enjoy just looking at one of those old cars.

keep on keeping on.

And chaos had i logged on sooner i would have beat you to it damnit. that was the first thing i thought when I saw that spider

Haha, we think way too alike sometimes. We miss your manly self on hurrr.

I'm surprised you like this one, I like this one and so far nobody else seemed to.

• 2 weeks later...

Let's get one! That's my dream; to own a house, but preferably have the shop/garage be at least four times the size of the house. (House would be small; three bedrooms tops.) If it could be an old farmhouse with an old barn that's converted into said shop, that would be the ultimate dream come true!

I'm sure it helps that you consistently drive your cars so they don't have as much of an opportunity to sit and develop problems. Sourcing parts definitely has to be a challenge though!

You think the same way I do, I would love a vintage house, and a Barn shop would be the best... I'll have to post photos of my buddies place later, it's exactly what I like in that regards!

Not just drive my cars as often as I can, I run them all frequently when they sit, and I rotate all the non-mobiles ones every year or so, keeps the grass growing and keeps them from sinking or having this seize up.

You think the same way I do, I would love a vintage house, and a Barn shop would be the best... I'll have to post photos of my buddies place later, it's exactly what I like in that regards!

Not just drive my cars as often as I can, I run them all frequently when they sit, and I rotate all the non-mobiles ones every year or so, keeps the grass growing and keeps them from sinking or having this seize up.

Please do! There was one old barn where I grew up that the owner had converted into a shop, but I was never lucky enough to see the interior. (No chance now: the city bought the property and destroyed the barn but left the house. It's in the middle of a subdivision now.) The vision in my mind is composed of beautiful farms I've seen, in person and otherwise, and shops I've visited or seen in magazines. My dad and I want to redo our shop this summer; when we get involved in that project I'll definitely post pictures! (It won't be our dream shop by any means but we're making do with what we already have.)

My dad and I try to run our cars as much as possible. It's amazing how hard it is to do with eight cars, I can't imagine more than that! (Eight is how many are on my parents' property, not counting the tractor and other equipment. I don't count my Sunfire as one of the eight since I don't keep it there and I daily drive it. They rotate what they drive daily.)

• 4 weeks later...

Well I have a lot of catching up to do, I have a lot of stuff I want to post here!

Just for fun, here is the last photo I took in 2011

last_photo_of_2011_by_quanticchaos1000-d4kx0k3.jpg

And here is the first one of 2012

first_photo_of_2012_by_quanticchaos1000-d4kx0k7.jpg

Neither is anything special, but you can tell I was driving my 36 GMC for hours and hours to have those photos! (had a fun day and night)

Hopefully I don;t repost anything...

My buddies legit barn find 62 Ford Unibody (you guys love Fords right?)

unibody_by_quanticchaos1000-d4k0z0e.jpg

My cat Pekoe again

parts_of_a_cat_by_quanticchaos1000-d4k0yht.jpg

My work truck I built out of a stripped out wreck.

working_rig_by_quanticchaos1000-d4k0vuv.jpg

Side of an old crane.

bantam_by_quanticchaos1000-d4k0vkx.jpg

Fin on a 57 Chev wagon, it was sold when I found it other wise it would have come home with me.

family_fin_by_quanticchaos1000-d4k0tzt.jpg

Demonstrating proper parking techniques in my truck!

parking____like_a_boss_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jw7u4.jpg

These are cool, an airplane prop driven smowmobile

the_real_snowmobile_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jqqup.jpg

Implement seats.

have_a_seat_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jqqrn.jpg

On a mini-roadtrip in my buddies 52 Chev.

modes_of_travel_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jqqe5.jpg

39 Canadian Dodge hubcap.

ram_in_the_grass_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jqq6l.jpg

Big hill, from where I was standing to the farthest out place you can see is 29km.

top_to_bottom_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jqpto.jpg

cows_and_infinite_power_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jqptk.jpg

Mostly Model T fenders.

fenders_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jbxpz.jpg

29 Hupmobile I might pick up.

stripped_huppmobile_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jbxmj.jpg

All of these are for sale for next to nothing but have to bought ASAP. (I've bought at least 9 so far)

feild_of_dreams_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jbxlm.jpg

49 Kaiser grill trim.

_pecial_by_quanticchaos1000-d4jbxb7.jpg

...more?

Awesome photographs! I love all the unique things you have immortalized. Thanks for continuing to share your photos with us.

I've always wanted to own an older car to drive around on a daily basis. Not a show-stopper or anything, just something with character.

• 9 months later...

Time to spam with new photos again! Yay! :D

sunset_hues_by_quanticchaos1000-d5gxg17.jpg

edsel_interior_lights_by_quanticchaos1000-d5h2m6u.jpg

shoebox_chev_traffic_jam_by_quanticchaos1000-d5h2knn.jpg

doing_lines_by_quanticchaos1000-d5h2kfh.jpg

pushing_gmc_by_quanticchaos1000-d5h2kaa.jpg

the_veteran_and_the_novice_by_quanticchaos1000-d5eqka9.jpg

windmills_and_helping_hands_by_quanticchaos1000-d5eqk2k.jpg

abandoned_shed_sentinel_by_quanticchaos1000-d5h1imm.jpg

bucket_with_wires_by_quanticchaos1000-d5gxg9t.jpg

monarch_and_the_coming_rain_by_quanticchaos1000-d5gxg3f.jpg