Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Voting for Vinyl FP Stickers

Forver Pontiac Vinyl Stickers  

27 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

• Founders

Alright the time has come to decide what we want to be made into the Official Forever Pontiac Vinyl Sticker!! Please vote for the one you like the most and please make all comments relative to the discussion!! I'm sorry if you had an idea but the thread has been up for nearly a week and nobody but Joe and myself posted an image, we also would like to get a move on making them!!!

;)

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Vote for me and i'll let you keep them right justified and centered siggys! ;)

j/k

Im going to have one set made for myself if I loose. Nothing against Jim's but I want the one I made. (His looks good too) I put alot of hard work into that and drew the Indian head from scratch in Illustrator and im pretty proud of it. Im a creative person and put alot of thought into it. I wanted mine to look like the old Pontiac logo with the Indian head and circle around it. Im sure I can have a couple limited edition ones made.

Yea i mean both designs are great and offering both would profit the site more as then people have options and won't make them feel forced to get a decal they may not like just thought i would suggest it ;)

Yea i mean both designs are great and offering both would profit the site more as then people have options and won't make them feel forced to get a decal they may not like just thought i would suggest it ;)

Its not a bad idea at all. Jim what do you think?

Its not a bad idea at all. Jim what do you think?

then later, we should make more of different designs. change it up every so often.

then later, we should make more of different designs. change it up every so often.

That would actually be an awesome idea i get tired of forum always using the same plain decal

Im going to have one set made for myself if I loose. Nothing against Jim's but I want the one I made. (His looks good too) I put alot of hard work into that and drew the Indian head from scratch in Illustrator and im pretty proud of it. Im a creative person and put alot of thought into it. I wanted mine to look like the old Pontiac logo with the Indian head and circle around it. Im sure I can have a couple limited edition ones made.

Dude I love your design.....you better make me a couple too.... :lol2:

• Founders

Sounds good to me! Was actually thinking if Joe gets his made I might get one as well :lol2: but yea we can make both! Guess the question now is how many to order lol

To be completely honest I don't care which one it is they are both really cool. I would like them to both be red though... I am only sticking to red decals. How big is Jims BTW?

Sounds good to me! Was actually thinking if Joe gets his made I might get one as well :woot: but yea we can make both! Guess the question now is how many to order lol

1,000,000 of them!!! :unsure:

dr-evil2.jpg

:woot: but seriously, more than enough. so you still have some for later on. and mix and match with new ones.

And what happened to the design I requested, I submitted it in Photoshop and waited for you guys to fix it :badGT:

they said fuuuck yoooouuu! :agreed: (in the voice of the Senator on Shooter)