Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Voting for Vinyl FP Stickers

Forver Pontiac Vinyl Stickers  

27 members have voted

Please sign in/register to vote or see results of poll. Votes will be made public once the poll closes.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry. jus make the time fly and you will be here in no time. and when you get here, youre design could be the next set.

Yeah, can't wait, and will see what I can come up with for the forum :D

• Founders

Personally i think it should just be...

"ForeverPontiac.com"

That would rock!

I overlooked that a bit because I just had this idea in my head for a while and wanted it but I mean we're having these made already so your idea will definitely be put forth in the future! When we run out of our current order and more members come, we'll either have to order another batch of these or a different design all together and it will be the choice of whoever wants one!

:angry:

I will still rock the shiz out of the one tha twas picked.

and i am goign to post my new mod as STRIPPING G6P off and puttin on the FP.com logo

:) Don't let Pooners see that, you might make him :P

• Founders

i got anxious and couldn't hold myself together. I have 2 stickers being made today from my sponsor. ill post when i pic them up

Yep no problem, just as if it has the site's name on it be sure its respectable towards the site and everything to deal with the site! Also please don't sell any extras on here unless talked over with us ;) thanks!

Yep no problem, just as if it has the site's name on it be sure its respectable towards the site and everything to deal with the site! Also please don't sell any extras on here unless talked over with us ;) thanks!

no prob. my plan was just to make them for myself. :lol2: YEAH THATS RIGHT.. NO ONE GETS ANY! LOL. Jk. anyways, im getting the 2nd image made that i voted for.

Ok I got the mockups in today :woot:

The order will be in my hands next Saturday :woot: I appreciate everyone's patients on this and I know the prosses has been a little slow. ;) My guy was out of silver but ordered a roll for me and it will be in this week. The stickers will be in silver with some in cherry red. Ringos design will be about 5 1/2 inches long and mine will be about 4 1/2 inches tall. I also had him make me some small GM performance parts logos if anyone wants one. There was one small mess up in comunication but thats why I wanted to se them before he made me a bunch. lol My design he made way too big but someone may want to by them off me. He by mistake thought I wanted mine to be 7inches x 5 1/2 lol and its in white. (all the mockups are in white cuz he had some lying around.)

sorry for the cellphone pics but well as you guys know my camera got stolen. :(

SSPX2031.jpg

SSPX2032.jpg

SSPX2033.jpg

SSPX2034.jpg

were almost there all and thanks again for your patients! :cheers:

:woot: looks awesome. ;) the big ones you have there would be great for the rear window.

:cheers: I can't wait to get home so I can have my vinylists replace my wicked monkey logo with this on my back window, will be about 4x larger than the one shown :woot: But those look amazing!!!

JEDI JEDI JEDI!!!

SEND IT TO ME!!!!

I NEED TAHT TO DO ?MU NEXT MOD!!!

Removing the G6P (with pictures) and posting FP (withpics)

Oh i cant wait to see what happens when i post that on Gay6Performance.com

HAHAHA

;) This is going to be interesting, and hmmm, sounds like someone isn't happy with others :cheers:

• Founders

Please don't make a big deal out of that Tuppz if you could please leave us out of it, I know a lot of people have had mix feelings about all forums recently and I really do appreciate you all coming here but please don't make other forums hate us, as it will be very bad for our future :agreed:

Alright as for the stickers, they look good!! Mine looks kinda small but I'm sure thats because its next to Joe's giant sticker :agreed: Can't wait to get them!! Tell your guy, he did a good job! How much for those GM performance parts sticker?

Alright as for the stickers, they look good!! Mine looks kinda small but I'm sure thats because its next to Joe's giant sticker :agreed: Can't wait to get them!! Tell your guy, he did a good job! How much for those GM performance parts sticker?

:agreed: Very true and yes, curious on prices...

:agreed: with Jim please no niterforum drama please. The GM stickers will be $4.00 a pair and they are almost 3 1/2 long and a little more than a 1/2 inch tall in white. He made extra but not too many and i'll have the rest of them too next weekend.

Jim yours look to be a good size at 5 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2 tall at the dart. I'll have pricing for mine and yours by Saturday.

As far as the two I have of mine in white that are big make me a fair offer if anyone wants one or both of them. Im thinking $10 / $12 each.

:dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac::dancingpontiac:

ok the only two white ones are yours! I'll be posting pricing and details next weekend when I get the order in. :dancingpontiac: More than likley Jim will be cloecting the money and telling me who and were to send them.

Just a sugestion and question can the Canadian people do one mass order to save me on mailing charges?

Or is it not too much more to mail this type of stuff out? All I will be doing is US mail in envelopes with two peice of thin card to protect the stickers.

Mailing to Canada isn't that much more. Hell, even mailing to Belgium is only $.98.

Ideally, your shipping charges should be as such that you just eat the extra cost of mailing to Canada because I think it's like $.74 or something (haven't looked at my stamps lately).

But anything bigger than a regular envelope with be more. Try to make sure that your decals at least fit into an invitation-size envelope so that you can use regular stamps.

The thin card stuff isn't exactly necessary either. I've never had a decal get damaged. Paper makes it through the postal system just fine, and decals are already the thickness of 3-4 pieces of paper.

• Founders

Yep mailing to Canada shouldn't be too much at all considering we're doing regular envelopes for most, like FDM said just having them in the envelope should be fine as well. The 2 vinyl stickers plus my blacked out darts came that way and came without any bend issues or at all!

Also once we get pricing I'll switch this over to the Group Buy section in which I'll post my Paypal email in which you can send me money as a "GIFT" and with your username, address and what you want. Although you must post in the Group Buy thread or I'll probably just send your money back because it'll be a lot easier to tally everything in the Group Buy thread then open all the emails and see what you wanted, if you paid enough, etc... Just advanced warning so no mix ups happen!