Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Crimson buys a house

Crimson

So i've been a bit awol lately due to end of a semester, working now, and as of saturday, i put the purchase of a house in motion. woke up that day wit ZERO intentions of even considering purchasing a house as I JUST moved into a new apartment about, well lets see, yeah about 23 days ago.

I went over to help some friends of ours move out of their old place and they kept jokingly saying, so are you buying our house? and i was like HA HA yeah okay.... well before you know it we were talking to realtors, bankers etc and its pretty much a done friggin deal. ill have pics and vids up later but the inside was recently redone (parts-kitchen, finished basement, flooring throughout) but some minor work is needed with completion (but all of it is really small im just really FORDing anal so it bothers me to no end)

either way specs of the house are:

Sq Ft-1550

3 bedrooms

2.5 baths

fully finished basement

2 tier deck with fully fenced in back yard (about a 1 acre plot)

double entrance driveway with back alley

NO FORDing GARAGE UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

but as good of an investment as this place is i can deal. ill add a car port later because ILL OWN THE PLACE instead of renting one. we have already done some painting and sprucing up and we will continue to do so until we moved in. getting a great deal since we are buying through the people because we are friends.

SO if im away or not responding to PM's or whatever, its because im prolly busy doing house stuff (some fun and some definitely not)

Either way there is excitement goin on around here!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Cool man!

I have a question though... FORDing??

A house is the best investment that my wife and I have made. Congratulations let us know about the shop. Garages are for minivans.

• Founders

Congrats Erik!! Something I might say is make sure you get an inspector to come in and check the place out before the papers are signed and all said and done because even though they're your friends getting stuck with a house that has potential problems is never something fun...

Just my word of advice

Best of luck! I would also listen to Jim; just because you know and trust the people doesn't mean you know and trust the house :dancingpontiac:

Yeah, seriously, it could be haunted. Just keep Ghost Busters in your speed dial.