Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

How much do you think i could sell my car for?

Well some basic info, its an 03 grand at GT sedan. Has 124,xxx miles. Does have check engine light but its just an 02 sensor i believe, either way it doesn't effect the car at all. The inside is extremely clean. It has the am/fm cassete monsoon system with 2 brand new rear speakers. I have 5% window tint on the back 3 windows and i think its 15% on the front sides. 2 brand new tires 2 with about 40% tread left. Chrome on 2 of the rims are starting to flake off a little. Some small scratches on the sides, and this big one http://img694.imageshack.us/i/dscn3489i.jpg/.

If you would like pictures refer to these

http://img638.imageshack.us/i/dscn3487.jpg/

http://img854.imageshack.us/i/dscn3488.jpg/

If i do sell it will pry be july or august.

I'm sure i forgot some info so just ask and ill get back asap

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

People try to get more for these cars, but my prices are more accurate on what they're worth. Like I said, keep the car. You're young, and I bet the car is paid off. You DON'T want car payments.

' date='Mar 6 2011, 04:26 PM' post='49890']

People try to get more for these cars, but my prices are more accurate on what they're worth. Like I said, keep the car. You're young, and I bet the car is paid off. You DON'T want car payments.

The car is paid off, but i'll be heading to a college for 4 years in the fall where i will not be using the car. So i really don't want it to be sitting around for 4 years losing value. Our family has enough vehicles where i will be able to get around without it. Not sure what i should do.

• Founders

The car is paid off, but i'll be heading to a college for 4 years in the fall where i will not be using the car. So i really don't want it to be sitting around for 4 years losing value. Our family has enough vehicles where i will be able to get around without it. Not sure what i should do.

Ultimately the choice is your on whether to get rid of it or not but really I went to college in a big city and everything I needed was in walking distance but having my car made everything that my friends and I wanted to do or I could go where I wanted when I wanted and not have to ask. Depending on where you go, you may need the car more or less. You could get by without your car in college but if you love the freedom it brings then you may want to keep it.

Easy to take care of, lasts forever (as long as you take the normal steps of care for it) and dollar signs are low for repairs!!!!

Yeah take it from this guy (19, living with mom at the moment) car payments suck. Mine's only $120 a month but it still is a tie down, just another monthly bill like paying my car insurance twice over ( who wants to do that?? ) If you're selling the GA I'd highly consider buying it because Des and I are looking for a car at low cost, that would be nice and not in rough condition. We were talking brand new, but I'm buying me a mofmoin truck. Keep it, or sell it to me, plain and simple :lol2: