Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ohio Roll Call

emily.todd

' date='Feb 23 2010, 05:08 PM' post='13320']

I got 50% of my music back, just need to rebuy the other half. :/

thats gay they should have to pay for it!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome i am from north robinson..my guess is you have probally never heard of it along with others haha.. its a city where yu have cornfields everywhere and your school is in the middle haha

he is talking about the one at Wildwood. i remember looking at the dates and stuff last night on soviet russia but i forget when they are..i know they wanted to do the dayton one on april 3rd and i said bad idea because thats the day before easter.. so idk i will look up dates n such for you when i get home. i am at school right now so..i cant get on

Edit: so i looked back at the dateshere at school i could get on and it looks like they are moving the dayton meet to April 10th =] i shall be there =]

I'm sure he wouldn't mind me copying over this as he is looking to get as many people as possible. But this is what is written on soviet russia.

Hello all.

My name is Chris (obvously).

My wife and good friend Josh (GrandAmGTTT) live in Toledo and for the last two years have had a spring meet and greet in the Wildwood metropark in Toledo.

http://www.google.com/search?q=wildwood&am...lient=firefox-a

Wildwood is just off of the 475/23N route and very beautiful. Each year we invite the local Toledo Tuners which consists of all sorts of local tuner (not ricer) cars for a barbecue in the park. Last year was pretty good but we would love for a lot more people to make the trip this year.

In the last two years we have also gone to a Toledo Mudhens game. The Mudhens are a Detroit Tigers farm team and there is not a bad seat in the house. The tickets cost ($10 for me) and I buy a block every year to get everyone that comes to the meet a seat at the game. The reason we want to get this thread going so early this year is so we can have a big block go to the game this year.

Everone that wants to go is welcome as long as they pay me back for their ticket. So we want to pick a weekend where everyone can come out and join us for a fun filled time of meet and greet and watch some baseball!

Here is a list of the home games for the Mudhens this year:

Please respond with either the 10th/24th of April or May 1st.

http://www.mudhens.com/schedule/2010-april.asp

Please respond ASAP so we can get good seats!

These are all Saturday games and if you are of age I have a place to stay if you get shnockered at the game or just need a place to crash.

Also, this is the current list of people going. Most are skipping the ball game (myself included(unless someone wants to cover me))

1. KhellendrosXS

2. GrandAmGTTT (+2)

3. Erat (with friend maybe)

4. Grims01GT (+1)(Maybe)

5. Bigstribs

6. Rich (maybe)

7. Justin (maybe)

8. Javin Mendoza (maybe)

9. SOMICH28 (+1) (maybe)

10.todd.emily (+1) (maybe)

11. MIgrandamguy (maybe)

• 1 year later...

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.