Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ohio Roll Call

emily.todd

so i have seen a bunch of ohioians and was just wondering where at in ohio yall are from. I am in northern ohio! hate it here but what do ya do haha. :lol2: I would like to plan a meet sometime soon just need help with when and where. any ideas blurt it out =]

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they call it Ohio?

Because its low on the sides and high in the middle.

haha i have no idea what this means haha it just confused me haha

not ohio, but plan a meet in pittsburgh, i be there...hah! ;)

ohh scott =p well plan a meet between pittsburgh and ohio and i will be there =]

• 2 weeks later...

OHIO MEMBERS!...few meets goin on here soon...meet at ft. wayne...march 21st...includes...indoor go karting...wings....meet at dayton...af museum pics...cookout...trip to milzy motor sports...and meet at columbus...included food and pics and maybe a trip to a local drag strip...if interested in any of these...pm me..and ill send more info ur way....thanks!

OHIO MEMBERS!...few meets goin on here soon...meet at ft. wayne...march 21st...includes...indoor go karting...wings....meet at dayton...af museum pics...cookout...trip to milzy motor sports...and meet at columbus...included food and pics and maybe a trip to a local drag strip...if interested in any of these...pm me..and ill send more info ur way....thanks!

pretty sure i am going to the columbus meet and the dayton meet =]

Yeah, I have been busy, so it was time to catch up!!! Ah, your state reminds me of the song, Ohio is for Lovers ;)

haha thats a good song =]

i love it haha its on my pod

' date='Feb 23 2010, 11:08 AM' post='13240']

That reminds me, I have to get my lazy ass to put back my music on my ipod. :welcomeFP:

haha that succkks!

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.