Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Jeff's G8 GXP

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

My 2006 GTO

JeffsGTO-2.jpg

2009 G8 GXP, 6.2L, A6, Sunroof, Sport Metallic Red - No Mods yet.

PontiacG8GXPrightfront.jpg

Dirty engine compartment, just had snow a few days ago. I only just ran car through the carwash yesterday.

PontiacG8GXP62L-378CID.jpg

PontiacG8GXPrearemblem.jpg

PontiacG8GXPleftsideview.jpg

PontiacG8GXPLabeledInstrumentCluster.jpg

PontiacG8GXPembroideredseats.jpg

Very nice.

I would love to have the G8 GXP but they are still out of my pice range. However, I always wanted a PBM with the Red/Black interior.

Any pics of the daughters GTO? :PICS:

NOICE rides dude!!! :PICS:

Very nice.

I would love to have the G8 GXP but they are still out of my rice range. However, I always wanted a PBM with the Red/Black interior.

Any pics of the daughters GTO? :)

*fixed* It's spelled with an R not a P.... You're welcome Marko! :lol2:

the gxp is an auto? and nice color choice for the G8

Yeah, came with both options. I beleive an auto GXP was the first into 12's stock although M6's soon followed. Could have had an auto myself, sill think about it from time to time but I like rowing my own gears and the 3.70 differential vs 3.27. Auto is nice on the strip though.

Definitely wish I could have nabbed a G8 GXP :dancingpontiac:

Great looking GXP and Goat!

Thanks, I love it. Wish I coulda kept both.

PS... Consolidated both of your pic threads :rofl:

Thanks

the gxp is an auto? and nice color choice for the G8

Wife picked the color, thanks. Yes, it is a 6 spd auto as Moonpie stated. One thing about the A6 on the GXP is that it has 3 shift modes; as follows,

1. STANDARD- normal shifting

2. PRO SHIFT- Computer adjusts gear ratios higher than normal for longer shift durations; ie, shifts at 60/65 instead of 55 providing faster HP and torque.

3. SPORT SHIFT-manual shifting no clutch will Red-line in this mode if you don't manually shift.

Note: not to imply anyone may not be technically minded or to be rude but I put this in laymans terms so I wouldn't get alot of questions or those correcting my terminology. I am mechanically minded but haven't been motorhead for a few years. I don't work on my own cars anymore except for minor stuff; I have people for that. :lol2:

Very nice.

I would love to have the G8 GXP but they are still out of my pice range. However, I always wanted a PBM with the Red/Black interior.

Any pics of the daughters GTO? :lol2:

She has them up now. Car show

• 2 weeks later...