Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

64 kiwi boni's 1964 Bonneville

2023 February
of the Month

• Welcome!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac, where we keep the memory of Pontiac alive with great discussion, maintenance tips, restoration/modification progression "blogs" and help from professional & DIY mechanics. Also, wonderful competitions that occur regularly. Please register for an absolutely free account to join in!

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy 1 year to FP!!

Ringo64

• Founders

We would personally like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday season! As you go about celebrating Christmas and your Holiday, I would just like to also make it aware that Forever Pontiac is celebrating its First Anniversary on the web today!

I am very happy of all the members and everything that has happened in the last year, also that I've been able to meet all of you! I would like to thank every member and every staff member for everything you all have done to make this website a success! We've had some bumps along the way but overall I am very happy with the success of this website.

Here's to many more successful years!

Can't believe it's been a year. I know I joined up a bit later than most of the main members of the staff, but I've always felt welcome here. To boot, you've tolerated me quite a bit better than certain sites. :)

And at the rate our site is growing, we'll have a lot more regulars too.

Sounds like you're gearing up for a polar bear swim in lake Huron!!! :blink:

Did it twice and then twice as the safety diver. Not for the last few years as I am becoming a wuss in my older age.