Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Chrome and Ice Show - Feb. 9-11, 2024

The 9th annual Back to the Bricks Chrome and Ice show is scheduled for February 9-11, 2024 at the Dort Financial Credit Union Sports Arena, in Flint Michigan.

This year’s theme is Shake, Rattle & Roll, a tribute to the 1950’s. The lobby will have an amazing display of Cars, Gas Pumps, Vintage Neon and more! A featured display of GTO’s will take center stage on the Ice (I heard they wanted one of every year GTO - don't know if they got it)!

Hours and Ticket Information

Chrome & Ice™ 2024 will be open to the public Friday, February 9th from 10AM to 8PM. 

VIP Experience 7PM to 10PM

Saturday, February 10th from 10AM to 8PM

Sunday, February 11th from 10AM to 4PM. 

Awards ceremony starts at 3pm on Sunday, February 11th. 

GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are $10 for adults, and $7 for youth, ages 12-17. Children under 12 are free.

Parking at arena is $5 at the gates

image.thumb.png.3133afc531d85e15648cc163b8038a0b.png

https://backtothebricks.org/chromeandice2024/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

JUSTA6, Indyman, ReveredGTO, notallthere - any of you guys going to Chrome and Ice on Saturday?

• Sad 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 2/6/2024 at 11:04 AM, Frosty said:

JUSTA6, Indyman, ReveredGTO, notallthere - any of you guys going to Chrome and Ice on Saturday?

Last time I was there, had the Sunbird on display.  4in of snow made driving horrible with the car on an open trailer.  Took me 8 straight hours of cleaning/polishing the car all over again once I got there. Doesn't look like it's an ISCA show anymore. Don't see the logo.  I do hope to get the port/pip out of my arm this week, but still have a pretty good limp.  Will also see if the Doc is going to put in in PT to help me walk straight again.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Ringo64 said:

I’d give my left 🌰 for that. Think they’d accept? :lol: . Jokes aside, definitely my favorite too 

Your gona have to talk to the boss before giving away family jews ringo !:rofl: i feel she may be quiet upset about you swaping a nut for a car :rofl:.....

but ... once they have done there job.......... go for it !!!:rofl:, you really have nothing else to loose ! :stars:

Edited by 64 kiwi boni
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Your gona have to talk to the boss before giving away family jews ringo !:rofl: i feel she may be quiet upset about you swaping a nut for a car :rofl:.....

but ... once they have done there job.......... go for it !!!:rofl:, you really have nothing else to loose ! :stars:

And THAT'S how the fight started......

• Haha 2

• Founders
18 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

You only need one, right? :lol: 

• Haha 1

Tired of these Ads? Purchase Enhanced Membership today to remove them!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.