Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Pontiac spare parts source

Don't know if you can see this if your not on facebook.  I'm not but the wife is.  Check the link...Amazing amount of Pontiac's

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086617484596

Don't forget my buddy Barry @ Sonic motors in Holly and Highland Mich

https://www.facebook.com/people/Sonic-Motors-Inc/100063931786396/

Both have contact info phone numbers on site

Edited by JUSTA6
  • Like 1

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

I'm not on FB either - I can't even get in to have a look. I'll have to use the missus' account. You'd think women would run out of chitchat, wouldn't you? When they're not sitting around gossiping, they're on FB - it was made for them.

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Sorry guys, the wife showed me this pontiac site she ended up on somehow.  Has pictures of acres of Pontiac's in his field.  Might be a good source for parts, esp for TA/Firebirds.   You do not need to know everything I eat, when I fart, or crazy people in general that want to be my friend.

• Haha 2

• Founders

Haven't heard of these two pages specifically but with anything, do research. Tons of fake pages are following our Forever Pontiac page on Facebook and Instagram which are scammers so do research, etc... as with anything :) 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1