Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

All New Pontiac Schvantz

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Do you think the styling would get as much hate as the Aztek? LOL! 

Of course if this is the only way for Pontiac to make a cum back so be it! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Last Indian said:

I think Ringo should start buying up all the land he can in Florida! Most of the country will be in Florida in the next 10 years! It will be the only way to not freeze to death. Since most states will go green, like Michigan wants to do by 2035, & we see how will that has worked for Europe! /cdn-cgi/mirage/01af4a6a6e5f56bc950c4b24cb7bc8e58c748ef54b4a5e1c2afbd74fb63403ff/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_rofl.gif /cdn-cgi/mirage/01af4a6a6e5f56bc950c4b24cb7bc8e58c748ef54b4a5e1c2afbd74fb63403ff/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_nuts.gif !

Hay guys ! Where’s all the pictures of your snow ? 
here we are on a stinking hot Christmas Day and I want to show my grandies what it’s like in the snow ! 

• Founders
2 hours ago, Last Indian said:

I think Ringo should start buying up all the land he can in Florida! Most of the country will be in Florida in the next 10 years! It will be the only way to not freeze to death. Since most states will go green, like Michigan wants to do by 2035, & we see how will that has worked for Europe! /cdn-cgi/mirage/6ff81f4fb5bbc06d76633dd75bc2f528d9d477022e6ae5fc804f13327e7044b1/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_rofl.gif /cdn-cgi/mirage/6ff81f4fb5bbc06d76633dd75bc2f528d9d477022e6ae5fc804f13327e7044b1/1280/https://theme.foreverpontiac.com/emoticons/default_nuts.gif !

I got some space in my pool. You can have a true water bed 😂

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, 64 kiwi boni said:

Hay guys ! Where’s all the pictures of your snow ? 
here we are on a stinking hot Christmas Day and I want to show my grandies what it’s like in the snow ! 

I'm sure our Great Lakes friends (Michigan) have More than enough snow to go around...

No Snow here in North Carolina...Just Single Digit High Temperatures...By Far...The Coldest Christmas since 1983...My home HVAC system has run continuously for the last two days...Is barely able to keep the temperature 65 degrees here in the house...Of course in typical NC fashion...The temps are supposed to be in the high 60s low 70s by the end of the week...Go figure..

Merry Christmas/Happy prosperous New Year..To You and your Family...And all our Ponchofiles Down Under...Hope that we are all here Next Year to do it again...

TLBT

Edited by TWO LANE BLACK TOP

8 hours ago, TWO LANE BLACK TOP said:

I'm sure our Great Lakes friends (Michigan) have More than enough snow to go around...

No Snow here in North Carolina...Just Single Digit High Temperatures...By Far...The Coldest Christmas since 1983...My home HVAC system has run continuously for the last two days...Is barely able to keep the temperature 65 degrees here in the house...Of course in typical NC fashion...The temps are supposed to be in the high 60s low 70s by the end of the week...Go figure..

Merry Christmas/Happy prosperous New Year..To You and your Family...And all our Ponchofiles Down Under...Hope that we are all here Next Year to do it again...

TLBT

Merry Christmas too you to Kenith, and all my best wishes to you for a much better 2023 !:cheers: