Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

washed the car...does anyone still use 56k???

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Nice looking ride! As for the pictures, they really aren't bad and honestly, I don't think anyone could do much better with cramped space and inside a garage. I like the "interesting" one and the third from the bottom best. I'd like to see both the car and your photography skills in some outdoor shots! Keep up the good work! :welcomeFP:

to answer some of the questions, chaos, i wanted the clear corners, believe me, but no one offers them anymore. i just got these a couple weeks ago. and headlights are one of the few things that i personally would not buy used.

mark. the bottom one is a volt gauge, to monitor my alternator, since the car has 120k and i have a system. the bottom in the gauge pod is an oil pressure gauge, got it when i did the build. middle one is trans temp to make sure that the extra torque, not much really, wasnt putting too much strain on the trans heat wise to help me figure out if i needed a trans cooler, and the top one is a wideband afr that i used for tuning

thanks for all the compliments guys

' date='Dec 2 2010, 08:41 PM' post='42993']

On eBay, they still pop up from time to time.

Which reminds me, I need to find a new set soon, there's 40K of use on my headlights, and it shows. :lol2:

put a fresh coat of wax on those bitches everytime you wash your car

Car's looking good David. :lol2: The drop definitely is noticeable isn't it?!

it def is, especially now that the alignment is fixed. ride isnt too harsh, but you can tell that the car is dropped

• 3 weeks later...

Thats alot of gauges you have there, what do they all do? Besides that, great looking Grand Am.

Thats alot of gauges you have there, what do they all do? Besides that, great looking Grand Am.

4 really isnt alot, but theres a volt gauge, oil pressure gauge, trans temp gauge, and wideband afr gauge