Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Tony's Restaurant - Birch Run Michigan - Home of Big Food!

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

13 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Well boys I blew the swap meet. I had the wrong weekend. It's next weekend. My buddy and I got up to Saginaw and no one was at the dealership and the sign was for next weekend. Aw schitt. So we turned around and headed home. We decided to stop for breakfast. We joked about going to Tony's when my buddy said, let's go!

Tony's Restaurant is located at the Birch Run exit to the I-75 Expressway. There is a nearby factory outlet mall. Tony's know across the state for it's "BIG FOOD", especially it's bacon!

Justa and I have joked about this place for awhile, but we're not really kidding about the food. I decided it would be fun to photograph parts of the menu so you can see for yourself!

IMG_6872.thumb.JPG.dc7e3134f7782e414d9e6365335257e6.JPG

IMG_6870.thumb.JPG.fec49c2b9276006dcad309bca8d6b7e6.JPG

A pound or more of bacon? Insane!

IMG_6869.thumb.JPG.6c655eb313ca14ef2e01f6856fd37c04.JPG22-

A 12-egg omelette ?!?!?! OMG! 

IMG_6871.thumb.JPG.8f20e4f5149d8446019cd45d78e9427c.JPG

Honestly, the last time I was here, it took four people (literally) to eat the super sundae!

IMG_6873.thumb.JPG.1172c0b6e42f94f0ae0a61c7be448872.JPG

This will make notallthere happy. They even serve poutine!!! Lord help me!!!

IMG_6874A.thumb.jpg.db48bb678e3f0db206e19042fc8ead39.jpg

All the waitresses were wearing "Got Bacon" shirts!

IMG_6875.thumb.JPG.dee851acbc77fe2ef34c5d80ed59abf8.JPG

This is what I ordered - eggs and a ribeye steak. It's at least 4 scrambled eggs! A huge spatula serving of hash browns (as a guess) a 10-oz ribeye. The toast in homebade and are two large pieces. Served with homemade jam. Yeah I was fully after that.  No side order of bacon either.

Here is a video I found online talking about their one pound BLT!

image.thumb.png.77198470bde690237d758cffe2bbff8b.png

So I suppose this could be a heart attack on a plate.

Kiwi - Fitzy - is this place also on the list next to Hooters if you come?

Your headin to Christmas land anyway.  Tony's knocks Hooters down a whole notch on the FOOD chain.:rofl:

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

Oh man, look at THAT!  Why can't everyone cook bacon like that? Okay you guys, we are defo going there. I'm not a very big man but I gots the appetite of one. I had a blood test done recently and the only thing that was a little awry was my cholesterol, but only by a smidge. I'm taking that as my passport to heart failure, or die trying.

I think we should go to Hooters the night before. When we wake up hungover, then it's time to drop some painkillers and go and see Uncle Tony for some much needed Vitamin B - that's B for Bacon. Let's do lobster the night after, if we survive Tony's.

now thats a Plan:cheers:

• Like 2

Yeah, a plan to get us all into the Emergency Room!!!! :rofl:

ERL What happened to him?

Us: Nothing, we ate at Hooters, Tony's and Luigi's the last three nights in a row.

ER: Oh, he had the triple heart attack special ! Got it! Hey Charlie we gonna bigger suction hose, it's worse that we thought!

• Haha 2

I never knew Michigan was so dangerous. If the alcohol and burgers don't kill you, then the credit card bill will. That's okay - I enjoy a challenge. Got Bacon? Not yet. Those shirts should say "Got Health Insurance?"

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Disclaimer: Forever Pontiac is not responsible for what members do/eat during meet ups :rofl: .

Definitely sounds like this is worth a flight to Michigan to see what the Aussie and Kiwi think of this.

I recon 🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻🍻

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Fitzy said:

I never knew Michigan was so dangerous. If the alcohol and burgers don't kill you, then the credit card bill will. That's okay - I enjoy a challenge. Got Bacon? Not yet. Those shirts should say "Got Health Insurance?"

Your point is?

Oz has some of the deadliest snakes in the world running around, here there and everywhere. Marsupials that will rip your Willie straight off if you get too close to them in the wild. Here is Michigan we have lethal bacon, killer potholes, and huge tourist traps. We all have our crosses to bare mate. Health insurance - yeah, it's a good idea. :cheers:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Frosty said:

Your point is?

Oz has some of the deadliest snakes in the world running around, here there and everywhere. Marsupials that will rip your Willie straight off if you get too close to them in the wild. Here is Michigan we have lethal bacon, killer potholes, and huge tourist traps. We all have our crosses to bare mate. Health insurance - yeah, it's a good idea. :cheers:

Health insurance - yeah, it's a good idea. NOT a good idea....it'sa requirement.:badGT:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Frosty said:

Oz has some of the deadliest snakes in the world running around, here there and everywhere. Marsupials that will rip your Willie straight off if you get too close to them in the wild

Frosty !!! your not allowed to run around oz with your willie hanging out !!! :rofl:

32 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Really? Is that true with the native First Nations people of Australia too? Asking for a friend! :picard:

I AM NOT A FRIEND.........at this moment.:pop_corn:

• Haha 2

If you're a gentleman of a certain age, then wandering around with your, ahem 'willy' hanging out is acceptable because you 'forgot' to do your fly up, coz you're old. If you're running about with it 'springing' out at Hooters, then that's a night in jail. 

Pontiacs? What Pontiacs?

Yes Frosty, Australia is blessed with the presence of crocodiles, sharks, jellyfish, stonefish, octopus, conch shells, snakes, spiders, scorpions, really really bad drivers and even a cassowary will disembowel you if it wants to. I like staying at home, where only a fraction of those critters are waiting for me.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

I AM NOT A FRIEND.........at this moment.:pop_corn:

Not you ding dong.....did you forget about Notallthere?!? :yoda:

You know damn well about his clothing optional fetish! :rofl:

Hey Ringo - do you think we got off topic a bit? 

• Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Fitzy said:

If you're a gentleman of a certain age, then wandering around with your, ahem 'willy' hanging out is acceptable because you 'forgot' to do your fly up, coz you're old. If you're running about with it 'springing' out at Hooters, then that's a night in jail. 

Pontiacs? What Pontiacs?

Yes Frosty, Australia is blessed with the presence of crocodiles, sharks, jellyfish, stonefish, octopus, conch shells, snakes, spiders, scorpions, really really bad drivers and even a cassowary will disembowel you if it wants to. I like staying at home, where only a fraction of those critters are waiting for me.

Totally with you on that Fitzy!  It’s also why your mind is the second thing to go when you get old.

America and Oz both have “dear” that can kill you at any time, for virtually any reason too. Especially if you make her mad!

• Haha 1

• Founders
26 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Hey Ringo - do you think we got off topic a bit? 

I’m not sure if being off topic in an off topic forum causes a black hole or not and at this point I’m too afraid to look in other parts of the site 

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

I’m not sure if being off topic in an off topic forum causes a black hole or not and at this point I’m too afraid to look in other parts of the site 

defiantly black hole material :rofl:  

• Haha 2