Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Frosty’s Weekend

Frosty

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders
3 minutes ago, Frosty said:

Okay I will let the cat out of the bag. The reason I have here in North Carolaki is:

I am here for GuitarsExtereme's wedding (on Halloween no less)!

Just let that sink in for a few.

For the people that know and have met GE such as notallthere, Professor, Indymanjoe.....you know exactly who...and what sort of goofball I am dealing with. Another car buddy from our old Stacey David Gearz Forum days known as RedChevy is also here. RC is from Tennessee. RC got some stumpwater last night too and he was drinking it. Whew!

GE is promising to send some stumpwater home with me to give to notallthere (buddy you've been warned!).

Congratulations Congrats GIF GE!

Get Frosty stoopid drunk!

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

Congratulations Congrats GIF GE!

Get Frosty stoopid drunk!

SEND PICTURES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thankz for sharing the Nascar pic's,  very cool.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ringo64 said:

GE!   Get Frosty stoopid drunk!

4 hours ago, JUSTA6 said:

SEND PICTURES>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wow! and these people are suppose to be my friends too. :stars:

It's sort like throwing Christians to the lions and cheering for the lions! 

Wait - no one cheers for the Detroit Lions.....never mind.

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Wow! and these people are suppose to be my friends too. :stars:

It's sort like throwing Christians to the lions and cheering for the lions! 

Wait - no one cheers for the Detroit Lions.....never mind.

Today was a new low for the Lions.:picard:

5 minutes ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Thanks guys it was a blast and to have good friends there made it much better. Although Frosty was lil bit skerd of the stumpwater at first. Now, frosty it’s Norf Cakilakie. But you can spell it any way you want lol !! 
Yeah, she knew what she was getting into. Heck I taught her how to use weapons. Which might have been a bad idea !! And even to shoot bow and arrow. I even got her racing in the beast. She has fun with all my twisted hobbies. Best part she drinks stumpwater woo hop !!

i like your friends frosty !!! ... here you are having a laff at me and fitzy... Guitarsextreme and sam would have a ball with us down under !!!:cheers: 

• Haha 2

Kiwi - I had a good time down under about 12 years ago. Meet up with a few mates in the aussy air force that I came friends with when they came over here to play a couple of times and ran into to them at various locations throughout the world. Needless to say when we got together we had a blast. Yeah very wild and fun times!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Kiwi - I had a good time down under about 12 years ago. Meet up with a few mates in the aussy air force that I came friends with when they came over here to play a couple of times and ran into to them at various locations throughout the world. Needless to say when we got together we had a blast. Yeah very wild and fun times!!

You my friend would fit in well down under :cheers:congratulations on marring such a lovely lass, i wish you both all the happiness and companionship that life will bring.:cheers: 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Guitarsextreme said:

Yeah, she knew what she was getting into. Heck I taught her how to use weapons. Which might have been a bad idea !! And even to shoot bow and arrow.

Just remember these two words when you get her really good and mad at ya' GE -  "Lorena Bobbitt"

I never did break out the Mucho Libre masks either. I had them with me too.

Kiwi - I try to keep things light and fun all the time. Justa ask JUSTA, Indymanjoe, or notallthere. GE has done some truly unique things. As he and I tell each other all the time "You ain't riiight!"  I imagine our brand of humor would fit in darn near anywhere. I'd love to come down under and harass you and Fitzy, drink your beer, and see what your respective countries have to offer that isn't on the tourist bureau's agenda.

Edited by Frosty
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

Just remember these two words when you get her really good and mad at ya' GE -  "Lorena Bobbitt"

I never did break out the Mucho Libre masks either. I had them with me too.

Kiwi - I try to keep things light and fun all the time. Justa ask JUSTA, Indymanjoe, or notallthere. GE has done some truly unique things. As he and I tell each other all the time "You ain't riiight!"  I imagine our brand of humor would fit in darn near anywhere. I'd love to come down under and harass you and Fitzy, drink your beer, and see what your respective countries have to offer that isn't on the tourist bureau's agenda.

Really? You want a reference?  This is gonna cost ya.:rofl:       We have a blast everytime we get together our lil Pontiac gang.   Good times!

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, JUSTA6 said:

Really? You want a reference?  This is gonna cost ya.:rofl:       We have a blast everytime we get together our lil Pontiac gang.   Good times!

Reference or character assassination - it's all the same thing. With us - dignity is overrated.

• Haha 2

Yup - those are the ones I took with me. I even got RedChevy to put one on Saturday night  while he was drink some stumpwater. It was hilarious.

• Haha 2