Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Ringo64's Progression - Tinted Tails Update 2/3/10

;) leave the badges and once again nothing better than tinted tails on a black car. :cheers:

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

:woot:;) now debadge!!!!!

:woot: fine. how about you remove "Pontiac"

' date='Feb 6 2010, 06:41 PM' post='9143']

But DEBADGE THAT TRUNK!

Looks liek the reviews are in !!!

and i AGREE!!!!

:cheers:

• Founders

:bacon: Must be the alcohol, still haven't found our thread huh? :lol2: Anywho, Ringo, what's the next mod you have in store for us?

The ForeverPontiac.com Vinyl Sticker :bacon::lol2: I hear it adds at least 500hp!!! :agreed:

Once I actually get a daily job I'll be saving for the GTR exhaust (My scholarship overage money is being saved for my apartment :agreed: ) and the GXP or AIT rear bumper seeing as I'll need a new valence for it and might as well get one.

• Founders
' date='Feb 6 2010, 10:50 PM' post='9219']

I've heard the the GTR exhaust.

Get the Flowmaster 80 series instead. :agreed:

I'm not interested in a mega loud exhaust at this point in time, I like the GTR because its quite when you need it to be and puts out a good sound when you want it to plus can't argue with the performance value and appreciation it gets.

Might actually do a full custom exhaust if I get the time because my sisters boyfriend been suggesting that to me for a while now :agreed:

Flowmaster 40's are loud.

The crossflow 80 is actually mild in comparison, it's a mean, low rumble. Especially with a resonator. (glasspack FTW!) trust me, I've had this setup for a year, and it's VERY easy to live with.

i know...jus felt like bugging him a bit. :lol2:

The ForeverPontiac.com Vinyl Sticker :bacon::bacon: I hear it adds at least 500hp!!! :agreed:

:agreed: the damn ice cweam truck has hundreds of them, no wonder my car was sent flying when he hit me. :lol2:

i know...jus felt like bugging him a bit. :D

:agreed: the damn ice cweam truck has hundreds of them, no wonder my car was sent flying when he hit me. :lol2:

PLEASE MODS GET US A ROFL SMILEY!!! :lol2:

AAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

anyways, great lookin tails man! me rikey!!!!! I do have to agree, i know you won't do it but debadging will clean up the car a bit more (not that your car is ugly but i love debadged cars). I need to debadge the vibe. but really, it would look really nice debadged.

• Founders

eh not really my cup of tea to debadge. Some cars look awesome debadged I give you that but I think a G6 coupe isn't one of them, frankly because of my OCD and the trunk key entry isn't centered. That would bug me horribly if the badges weren't there :lol2: :lol2:

eh not really my cup of tea to debadge. Some cars look awesome debadged I give you that but I think a G6 coupe isn't one of them, frankly because of my OCD and the trunk key entry isn't centered. That would bug me horribly if the badges weren't there :lol2: :lol2:

Shave the keyhole.

Then debadge.

Problem solved. :lol2:

• Founders

does everyone have OCD here? :lol2: jk. move the key hole to the center.

Surprised you don't, I got my OCD working in Photoshop and doing web sites ;)

To me it seems like a lot of work when I'm just as happy when its not debadged lol

hehe. nice! i think everyone has an OCD of somethin. really, mine is making sure my car is always clean. I HATE DIRTY PERIOD!!! I GET SO ANCY when its not clean. :D

so black rims anytime soon? you should do something like my rims that has black and polished aluminum. would set the car off just right. :)

hehe. nice! i think everyone has an OCD of somethin.

so black rims anytime soon?

i guess i might have something too. making sure my car is ok, checking on it when possible. and yes, black rims. gonna do it?

• Founders

rims are going to be after exhaust, hood and tune. Rather save my money for those things as my current rims aren't the worse thing in the world lol

• 1 month later...
  • Founders

Oh noes!!! Rained this morning and looks like I'm gonna need new tires for the summer because no tread on these babies. Looks like the possibility of an exhaust just went out the window, using scholarship money for new tires :D