Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

POTM Nominations, March 2019

• Founders

Pontiac of the Month is here for March!

To nominate your or another user's Pontiac, please read the rules below:

Rules:

1. You may nominate your own Pontiac or another member's Pontiac from Forever Pontiac. 
    • If you do nominate your own Pontiac, please be sure that you've added it to our Garage or your entry will not be accepted.
  2. In your nomination/entry you must include:
    • Display Name of the user you're nominating (if not yourself)
    • A picture of your Pontiac (only 1 photo)
    • The year and model of your Pontiac
    • Any other facts about your Pontiac you wish the voting public to know. Such as modifications, restorations, etc..
  3. Only ONE entry per user.
  4. Please do not submit any one user’s vehicle more than once.

Nominations will run through February 23rd and voting will start on February 24th.

If you submit your nomination outside this topic, it will not be counted.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

12 minutes ago, Ringo64 said:

Pontiac of the Month is here for March!

To nominate your or another user's Pontiac, please read the rules below:

Rules:

1. You may nominate your own Pontiac or another member's Pontiac from Forever Pontiac. 
    • If you do nominate your own Pontiac, please be sure that you've added it to our Garage or your entry will not be accepted.
  2. In your nomination/entry you must include:
    • Display Name of the user you're nominating (if not yourself)
    • A picture of your Pontiac (only 1 photo)
    • The year and model of your Pontiac
    • Any other facts about your Pontiac you wish the voting public to know. Such as modifications, restorations, etc..
  3. Only ONE entry per user.
  4. Please do not submit any one user’s vehicle more than once.

Nominations will run through February 23rd and voting will start on February 24th.

If you submit your nomination outside this topic, it will not be counted.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

I want to nominate my 1995 Pontiac Firebird Coupe. Please consider in the voting the over all state of the car and the milage which is only 70k. And that i dragged it out of a swamp and it still runs perfect has no rust and looks the part.

20180224_001003-min.jpg

• Like 2

I’m entering my 1999 Pontiac Grand Am Se for Pontiac of the month. Has original 2.4 L engine with 125K miles. Only mod to that is a K&N cold air intake. Has aftermarket rims and headlights. 

AEB29A3E-7A74-4762-8410-4E55DA0578F5.jpeg

• Like 2

2002 Ws6 M6, Monster Stage 2 clutch, Eibach lowering springs, Fast intake, BMR torque bar, lower control arms,pan hard bar and subframe connectors, UMI strut tower brace, Hooker headers C6 ZO6 rims 18" front 19" rear, 53000 miles Interior:Katzkin leather seats with red stitching, Joying head unit, Rockford Fosgate amps an speakers

A70D1BD7-A662-4E60-9194-377370D8DF71.jpeg

• Like 2

This is 1 of 57 built in 1992 COPO (verified by PMD), with a 4 cam 3.4L Chevrolet/ M284 West German Getrag 5 speed floor shift transmission (same drivetrain as Lumina Z34 Coupe). The sheetmetal is 100% original and is completely straight, never been hit or repaired. Hood louvers from period-correct GTP Coupe, fully functional. Interior is all original except for a steering wheel wrap, shift knob, pedals and dash tach. The car has every possible option except the HUD. Front suspension and steering rack rebuilt, new struts in rear, urethane bushings on stabilizer bars, front lowering springs and Helwig rear stabilizer bar; third alternator and clutch, second power steering and water pump. No restoration has ever been performed except for paint, this a 27 year old original survivor, second owner, since 3 Dec 1997. Engine is chipped, K&N filter on hogged out intake box, and Flowmaster exhaust, 221WHP on WinJet dyno on Sunoco Racing gas.

Picture 426notree.jpg

• Like 2

* 1998 Pontiac firebird Trans Am WS6 *

The engine is as stock as they come, my modification we’re done to the suspension, transmission & rear end.

- eibach pro lowering kit lowered 1.5” in the front & .5” in the rear. 

Rear end is an Eaton Detroit tru-trac with 4:10-1 gears from motive gears 

went through 6 trannys learning to not drive on the freeway with 4:10’s, so now this transmission has a monster rebuild kit along side a B&M shift kit 

Tires are Nitto NT555r 305/45r18 in the rear to offset the 4:10 gears 

& Nitto NT555G2 245/40r18 in the front 

FCEAE31E-C7CF-45CE-9CDE-15E57A3B9E25.jpeg

• Like 2

GreenMartian

•LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS PRO-SERIES LS3 419 STROKER •MAGNUSON HEARTBEAT SUPERCHARGER • LIVERNOIS 2C-HL CAM •KOOKS 1⅞″ LONG TUBE HEADERS w/KOOKS CATTED X-PIPE •LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS STAGE 3 LSA CYLINDER HEADS •INCONEL EXHAUST VALVES • ARP HEAD STUDS •INJECTOR DYNAMICS 850 INJECTORS •ALKY METHANOL INJECTION •CAMARO 1LE DIFF w/3.91 GEARS • LPW DIFF GIRDLE •EATON TRUE-TRAC POSI • LEVEL 5 AXLES BY THE DRIVESHAFT SHOP •McLEOD RXT CLUTCH • MGW SHIFTER •TREMEC TR-6060 6-SPEED •BMR TOE RODS, TRAILING ARMS & DIFFERENTIAL TAIL BUSHING •INNOVATORS WEST 8-RIB BELT SYSTEM w/10% OVERDRIVE BALANCER •HSV PENTAGON WHEELS: FRONT 20″ x 8″ • REAR 20″ x 9.5″

Pontiac G8GXP 2009(1).png

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, GreenMartian said:

GreenMartian

•LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS PRO-SERIES LS3 419 STROKER •MAGNUSON HEARTBEAT SUPERCHARGER • LIVERNOIS 2C-HL CAM •KOOKS 1⅞″ LONG TUBE HEADERS w/KOOKS CATTED X-PIPE •LIVERNOIS MOTORSPORTS STAGE 3 LSA CYLINDER HEADS •INCONEL EXHAUST VALVES • ARP HEAD STUDS •INJECTOR DYNAMICS 850 INJECTORS •ALKY METHANOL INJECTION •CAMARO 1LE DIFF w/3.91 GEARS • LPW DIFF GIRDLE •EATON TRUE-TRAC POSI • LEVEL 5 AXLES BY THE DRIVESHAFT SHOP •McLEOD RXT CLUTCH • MGW SHIFTER •TREMEC TR-6060 6-SPEED •BMR TOE RODS, TRAILING ARMS & DIFFERENTIAL TAIL BUSHING •INNOVATORS WEST 8-RIB BELT SYSTEM w/10% OVERDRIVE BALANCER •HSV PENTAGON WHEELS: FRONT 20″ x 8″ • REAR 20″ x 9.5″

Pontiac G8GXP 2009(1).png

Damn. That's a brochure shot if I ever saw one. Beautiful ride.

• Like 1

This is my 1965 Lemans, I took the original 326 engine and the super turbin 300 trans out of it, I had a 428 from a 1967 GP, had it bore .060 over and had all roller rockers rough idle Comp cam installed, edelbrock performer intake and edelbrock 750cfm carb, ram air exhaust and cherry bomb vortex mufflers 2.5 inch exhaust hei ignition all sitting in front of a 2004r Raptor trans, its quite the launch off the line, So fun to drive

Tomy2toneIMG_0151.thumb.JPG.7a9389bbcf7e553842988e3a7e279792.JPG

• Like 2

One owner, Original miles ... currently  90,345, repainted  original color, and Love to take to shows!  Fully Optioned with all the goodies except for the GTP package.  Spoiler/Wing was added soon after I bought the car in 92. Louvers were added during the repaint.

DSCN9553.JPG

• Like 2