Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

FBIRD69's 1969 Firebird

2024 March
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Welcome to our New Vendor Wortec!

• Founders

It brings me great pleasure to welcome our newest vendor Wortec!! Wortec has done some great work with select Pontiac products and we would like to welcome them to our family here at Forever Pontiac!

For more information or any questions on Wortec you are welcomed to stop by their forum here or their website.

Website

Their Forum on FP

They are currently working up their profile here on FP and will soon be offering several products for the G8 and GTO as well as some others.

Wortec is their username on here and his name is Phil. Phil you may add a welcoming of your liking in here or answer any questions too that pop up :D

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

Our members, Mark, Jess and Crimson are gonna love this.

Is your performance only limited to the Aussie based GM platforms?

I know you've started tinkering with the Camaro platform...maybe the Pontiac Solstice/Saturn Sky/Opel-Vauxhall Speedster could be next? We have a few Solstice owners on here, and that chassis is capable of holding an LSx motor too. :D

You have the LE5 Ecotec, the aftermarket is healthy for performance for that motor.

Now, making performance for the pushrod 60*V6's, like the LA1, LX9, LZ4 and LZ9...THAT'S a challenge. There's two companies that specialize is parts, but they're still limited compared to what else is out there.

Hi guys,

Thanks for the welcome.....so where to begin......

Ok so as you know most of the stuff we do at the moment is obviously based around the Australian/UK/USA platforms with the same DNA. Specifically 2004 GTO onwards and VXR8/G8.

We are currently focusing our development on 2010 Camaro as the UK should be receiving 400 a year from 2011 and we want to enter the USA market for Camaro aswell.

Wortec products are all designed inhouse and made to the highest british standards.....we never follow we always try to innovate.

Because we have the ability to design our own products the possibilities are endless, however if things are designed for a platform we don't make for or are one offs then obviously they will carry premiums :woot:

Wortec have never strived to be a mass market tuner/product just the best, we have never focussed solely on being the cheapest just on having a product that speaks for itself and makes people go wow! Youtube is a testament to our satisfied customers.!

Anyway I will get a few things sorted and let you know the full range available at the moment and if anyone has any questions then i'm on the forum but as we have a fair time difference you can always email me

[email protected]

:D

Phil

welcome to the club. so.... where are the 97 Grand AM GT 3100 parts :D haha jk

Stripe kits are about it for you guys i'm afraid.....still never say never :)

We are looking for a GTO for our exhaust so if anyone wants to be the first USA GTO to have it fitted drop me a line..

Phil

We are looking for a GTO for our exhaust so if anyone wants to be the first USA GTO to have it fitted drop me a line..

Would that mean you'd need the GTO on hand? Talk about a shipping fees!!!! :) Well I guess it wouldn't be that bad if it was driven to Ohio.

Would that mean you'd need the GTO on hand? Talk about a shipping fees!!!! :o Well I guess it wouldn't be that bad if it was driven to Ohio.

:)

No we don't need the car ! We already have systems built for the Australian/UK equivalent so it we know it fits, we just need someone who wants to order the first to the USA!