Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 32" LCD TV STOLEN!!!

so after coming back from my vacation in NJ/NY, I come home to a missing TV. :dancingpontiac:

This so sux. That was my good working 32" LCD TV. Im so pissed cuz I just bought that tv too.

The messed up thing is that NOTHING ELSE WAS STOLEN!!! Their was sooo much other crap here worth more than the tv and they stole my tv. i can't believe it. I have been thinking that it could just be someone I know bcuz I have another 32" that was sitting on the floor next to my Toshiba but that TV wasn't taken.

just felt like venting. im so upset that I can no longer have another tv in my car until i buy another one. i hate people that steal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and yes i did file a police report.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did you leave it unlocked by mistake? and fingerprints! dust for them.

• Founders

That sucks man!! Sometimes its not about how much something is worth but what they can re-sell it for easily. Like a TV is a very common item thus very easy to re-sell on ebay/craigslist but something one of a kind that may be very expensive and worth while can't easily be sold without drawing attention. Only real reason why they stole the TV, nothing else I can think of.

Do you have homeowners insurance to cover it?

but the messed up thing is THEIR WAS ANOTHER TV RIGHT NEXT TO IT! lol. :( still doesn't make sense. its like if they knew which tv worked and which didn't

and no renters insurance. i didn't purchase the tv at a store so no recent anyways. :(

Sux to say it but deff someone you know! How else would they know the other TV didn't work? :(

Well either someone you didn't know, or did you leave the box outside for the garbage man to take away? I've even thought about that, people leave those big huge tv boxes outside on their curb for like, brand new 50 inchers.. do they not think that other people realize they have a $6,000 television sitting right on the other side of the livingroom window? There are people out there who have the guts, and the nerve, just to take something when it isn't theirs. I was accused of stealing 5 cell phones at my school, they called me in to the office, unzipped my backpack and patted me down. Sad thing, I've never stolen a thing in my life and they treated me like shizzit. Innocent until proven guilty? Not here. Sorry to hear about the tv big guy, I'd be pissed. Good luck on finding it.

thnx guys.

yeah. no boxes were left outside. when i had the box for my samsung, i threw it away in a dumpster at an apt complex for that specific reason.

its pretty messed up as well because the working TV was behind the non-working tv and hidden behind my living room window curtains so their is NO WAY they would've taken the time to search and find that tv. doesn't make sense. they would've taken the Samsung, which was the first one there, and left. friggin A man. if it was someone i know, i swear to it that they won't be out on the streets for a very long time.

maybe your wife is setting you for the show overhaulin_logo_detail.gif ??? keep an eye on your car man. :(

nothing funny about your situation but I thought I would cheer you up with a laugh. :(:(

i forgot the model.

its a Toshiba 32" LCD. the model starts with a 32av or something like that. I did give the model of the tv to the police for the police report though so i was prepared.

i checked craigslist and nothing. checked ebay and nothing out of the ordinary. my next step is pawn shops.

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE!

We found some crucial evidence that completely points me to who stole my TV. I now have proof to F this guys life up for the rest of his life!

He will have a class 6 felony on his background and plus the warrants that he has are going to screw him royally!

One of my supposed best friends did the damage. I can't believe it. I didn't even know about all the warrants! this soo pisses me off!!! I hope he gets ass raped in jail during the 2 year sentence he will have! stupid son of a B*()#

Man im soooo sorry it just makes it soooo much worse that one of your buddies did this to you. :D:badGT::o

to top it off, before they took my tv, he had sex with some bitch in my house. excuse my language but that hurts me more than the tv does. im going to F his life up.

arizona theft law states that if you steal between $250 to $1000 in merchandise, that is a class 6 felony. 2 yrs in prison and $150,000 fine if caught.

well... those warrants are sure not going to help him any in this crap.