Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

My 32" LCD TV STOLEN!!!

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT!?!?! are you serious? i can only imagine the rage you have. i would be out to get him.

check this out..... this is him talking to another one of my buddies that i thought i was close to as well..

the cops said that im not supposed to communicate with him but check it out

Raun Flowers

i swear i wish i had the power to convey the message "if u only knew" via one slap directly across your face.. lol people are soo quick to hide behind poor judgement in lieu of actually finding a resolution to their issues.. but if this is how it needs to be then fine.. your loss homeboy..

5 hours ago via Facebook for iPhone · Comment · LikeUnlike · View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Ken White

soooo....he didnt call? thats too bad. still not sure wtf is up, but pretty sure its really no big deal and could have been dealt with by actually talking shit out instead of jumping the gun...

3 hours ago · LikeUnlike

Raun Flowers

i know.. i had almost everyone on the team text him to call me.. ive texted him multiple times.. lol time to wash my hands of this shit..

if he only knew the evidence and witnesses that i have against him. im pretty sure once he see's the cops show up at his door step with cuffs ready to cuff his ass, that would really spark a light in his stupid pot headed little melon. stupid druggy m'r f'r. man i really want to tear him a new one after this.

this fool tries to act so gangsta too that its just hilarious!!!!

[ rant]

"but if this is how it needs to be then fine.. your loss homeboy.."

I love that comment. How would it be my loss though if I did soo much for you. Your so lost in your weed habits that you don't remember EVERYTHING I HAVE DONE FOR YOU! I bought you groceries when you were jobless, I let you borrow money when you needed it, I would wait up in the middle of the night to help you drag or work on your car to fix it when you broke down on the road. I let you borrow my car so that you can go to interviews. I defended you against haters when you needed it..... and the list goes on! YOU HAVE ONLY TAKEN MY WIFE TO THE DOCTORS OFFICE WHEN I NEEDED IT! THATS IT YOU SON OF A B*(#^. NOW WHO'S LOSS IS IT?!?!?!?!

[/rant]