Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

J J Web's 1967 Lemans

2024 May
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

This deserves it's own thread.

This little two year old kid sucks down a cancer stick like it was nothing.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Founders

Doesn't really surprise me. Seems to be in Southern Asia somewhere, where smoking is a daily ritual and not seen as a huge heath problem like it is here, not to mention thats like all of Asia, most of Europe, Africa, pretty much anywhere but here, Canada and parts of England.

Its funny when you go over to China, people leave their hotel room doors open instead of the windows because the air outside is polluted.

• Founders

Just found out this kid will be ineligible to work for Scott's Lawn Care, appart from the fact that he can't legally work in the US. Apparently if you smoke or use a tobacco product they won't hire you :P I thought that could be some sort of discrimination

Just found out this kid will be ineligible to work for Scott's Lawn Care, appart from the fact that he can't legally work in the US. Apparently if you smoke or use a tobacco product they won't hire you :P I thought that could be some sort of discrimination

Pretty sure they use flammable chemicals.

• Founders

Pretty sure they use flammable chemicals.

Still you could hire a smoker and make him sign a waiver stating, blah blah blah I won't smoke on duty, if I blow myself up its my problem, etc... Their application is just no smokers, we will test for tobacco.

I work for the school district, we signed them same papers.... No smoking on school property, yada yada it's all BS. The smokers still smoke on school property, i even do it myself on the midnight shift. Either way, it will happen. If they can just avoid smokers all together they can save themselves from having a truck blow up and probably save some lives of bystanders.

But wait, Erat is going to save the day.

http://gawker.com/5548199/two%20pack%20a%2...cooler-than-you