Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Sup everybody I was just searching random stuff on G6s and I ran across this site and I'm glad I did. Every sense I've bought my Pontiac I've always wanted to go somewhere or join a click with nothing but Pontiac owners. My granddad had a Trans Am, my mom has an 07 Grand Prix, my cousin has a GTO, and as of July of 09, I have a 06 G6. I used to have a 89 Buick Century. I really liked it but it was over the hill and time for something newer. When i was looking for a car I was mainly looking at Mustangs, Camaros and Monte Carlos. But after butting heads with my mom I figured I'd just do what she says until I move out and then I'd can get what I want. The first day we went looking she took me to a lot that was owned by one of her friends. I was pissed because I was thinking I there would be nothing but a bunch of old corollas, camrys and hondas. Literally before we pulled into the parking lot my eyes were locked on a silver G6 GT. Surprisingly she didn't disagree when I picked it over all the other much cheaper and fuel efficient cars in the lot. I guess our family history with Pontiacs had something to do with it. :lol2:

For some strange reason my sd slot isn't working right so I can't give and exact pic of my car right now but this ones exactly like mine except I have 15% tint.

1G2ZH528154161753-1c.jpg

In closing, I'm really glad I found this site. I really enjoy talking about and being around people that have the same interest in the things that I love. And I hope this place can fuel that urge.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Founders

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

So did you just stumble upon us through google? or another forum?

'06 G6s are where its at though!

Welcome to Forever Pontiac!

So did you just stumble upon us through google? or another forum?

'06 G6s are where its at though!

Google, I was bored and I typed in "How to make pontiac last forever" and this was the 5th or 6th link. lol

yea welcome so any plans for ur 6?

I've got big plans. So far all I've done is a pioneer radio, new 6x9s, two 12" subs and 15% tint. My low level income don't agree with my plans to well <_< Right now I'm at a dead end job, once I get my career started I can start doing major things to my 6. CAI, body kit, rims, new exhaust, halo projectors, smoke the rear lights, lower springs, struts, new paint job, led lights in the interior and maybe some neon lights down below but that depends on how the paint job turns out.

...My granddad had a Trans Am, my mom has an 07 Grand Prix, my cousin has a GTO, and as of July of 09, I have a 06 G6...I guess our family history with Pontiacs had something to do with it. :D ...

wow. Pontiac is and has been all around you. and get them to join too. <_< and :welcomeFP:

Thats good to know. I'm like a high level novice when it comes to car knowledge. I know enough to keep up in a conversation but if I have to get on my knees and actually do some work it might get a little scary.

Thats good to know. I'm like a high level novice when it comes to car knowledge. I know enough to keep up in a conversation but if I have to get on my knees and actually do some work it might get a little scary.

Rule 28 of internets:

Always think out your statements, everything can and will be interpreted in a dirty way.

Also,

Rule_34_SW.jpg

Lol, thanks for the heads up.

Quick question, whats up with the pistons under the Avatar?