Forums Gone... but not forgotten!
Pontiac of the Month

Jack Leslie's 1957 Sedan Delivery

2024 April
of the Month

• Rev up your passion for Pontiacs and join our vibrant community of enthusiasts!

Whether you're a die-hard fan of classic muscle cars or you've got a soft spot for sleek modern models, you've found your home here at Forever Pontiac. Our community is dedicated to celebrating everything Pontiac, from the iconic GTO to the legendary Firebird and everything in between.

Unlock access to expert advice, stunning photo galleries, engaging discussions, exclusive events, and more!

Start your Pontiac journey with us today!

Where is art thou Havoc

Where is my little buddy Havoc?  God I miss the little guy.  He is like the little brother that my parents found under the steps.

Tired of these Ads? Register Today!

This should work, here is some tractor eye candy taken at today's Mecum Tractor auction near my house in Lapeer Michigan.....here Havoc!!!! 

BTW - the two big yellow Minneapolis-Moline tractors sold for $150,000 and $200,000 (cab version). These tractors were all built for vineyard, orchard or grove work, which is why they look so art deco.

IMG_8619.JPG

IMG_8622.JPG

IMG_8623.JPG

IMG_8700.JPG

IMG_8706.JPG

IMG_8712.JPG

IMG_8720.JPG

Edited by Frosty

Thought of him yesterday too @ the Sins Of Steele show. Looks like Hacoc on a sticker of the LIL dude strangling an IH owner while wearing his Farmall hat.

I wanted to go to Sins of Steel, I love the swap meet area especially, but I couldn't be in two shows on the same day. Especialy since Mecum does not come around here very often.

Did you buy anything at the show?

10 hours ago, Frosty said:

I wanted to go to Sins of Steel, I love the swap meet area especially, but I couldn't be in two shows on the same day. Especialy since Mecum does not come around here very often.

Did you buy anything at the show?

Nope.  I didn't even know about it til Fri.  Buddy called about a carb to get his truck to the show.  After removing from my manifold, realized it was the wrong bolt pattern and wouldn't fit his manifold. Met up with them to walk around. They split and I met up with a buddy from my Nat's team and watched the mini bike races. The reason to be there!  OMG JUSTA too funny. Think there was more cars this year, but half the vendors.  The GTO is still to new to participate.

The GTO will never be old enough for Sins of Steel. Age limit is '63 and older and no billet anything...at least that is what the cut off has been in the past. This was descended from the old BilletProof shows.

Went to work.  Looked at the John Deeres.  I think I cried a little

I thought of him today.  I was in the shower.  $5.00 for whoever wants the video.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Spoke with Havoc last night.  He is busy at school learning Agricultural Sciences I think.  Pretty sure he is learning to grow pot.

Wee-woooooo.

I didn't think anyone cared I was MIA. I've been busy with work/school and I feel disconnected from the car community. Although my Bonneville has been bending me over (keep it in your pants notallthere) lately so I could probably use some advice.

Also weird: I only saw this post because I got an email from Tapatalk at 11am this morning with this thread title. Even thought it was started in June.